Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nate RFB posted:

It translates to "the Twenty-Fifth Night", basically. Whether this is elaborated on or further explored, you'll just have to wait and see.

calling your MC jesus would be a bit much

unless its actually jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm glad the thread is active enough to survive

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Koon was always one of the weirder ones because he's named like a lot of characters after a footballers kun aguero

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Probably worth pointing out now that shinsu is something on all floors that has greater pressure the higher you go but also something inside everyone that can run out since I'm not sure it ever gets properly explained

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So uh this might be me misremembering stuff from the webtoon but I thought everyone fell for khuns acting and that was the whole point. Bam being an irregular got everyone to nope out before they saw Khun being a coward.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't know if/when it will ever be stated but people who are good at using shinsu stop aging so a lot of rankers have lived for thousands of years but not changed appearance much

i think that level of shinsu ability is like being picked as a regular

i don't think this is a spoiler but i misread the post above me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

part of the problem with this being an anime is an absolute massive amount of information about the world and other people in it came from the blog posts that the anime doesn't cover. they're not strictly necessary at all but its not like you could even read the wiki that has this info since it'll have a huge amount of spoilers too. I've written a few posts answering someones question only to realise idk if it was something from a blog post which you'd never learn otherwise or an actual spoiler and deleted it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

If you're fully up to date, including the fast pass chapters that are about to be free due to a hiatus just spend as much time on the wiki as you like and check the tog Reddit for new blog posts once it's being released.

Again none of this is necessary but it's info about the world he's told people about before the webtoon gets there in particular so when bam meets certain characters you should know who they are

for anime only watchers it'd take like 5+ seasons for this to truly matter but the guy who makes ToG is only slightly better than togashi of HxH fame when it comes to injuring himself requiring rest. his injuries frequently come from not resting at all and quitting the hiatus though

Jose fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm not sure there is any way to read the old blog posts for those who have decided to read the webcomic which is a shame because if you want to learn more about the setting you'd need to read the wiki and that has insane amounts of spoilers