Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Nitrousoxide posted:

Ah, that explains why Baam's fellow wave controller was getting so upset about Baam surpassing him.

Since we're at the point now where singular people can fail, rather than whole teams of 3. What happens to a team if one team member fails? Does the whole team fail?

It's been a long time but I think individuals pass and the team no longer really matters in the rules. If your teammate fails and you pass then you get to go on. The 3-person team was arbitrarily decided in the rules of the test floor, but as we have seen the test floor isn't really that standard (Quant's area vs Leroro's area, for example)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Nitrousoxide posted:

What makes irregulars so dangerous? Other than Bam being unusually competent with his shinsu use, he hasn't seemed unusually dangerous.

I suppose this is technically a spoiler. No specific plot details but some general setting stuff that might get covered better later:

Generally speaking, there are Rules to the Tower and Irregulars, having opened the door on their own, aren't subject to them.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Entire webtoon thread has been watching y'all like :sickos: this whole time

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

The Skeep posted:

Am I missing something? From the dialogue between the director and ren, and the hallway scene, I thought the implication was that the director IS the administrator.

Yeah. The Director is someone who runs the floor under the authority of Jahad, who is king of the Tower. The Administrator is the giant fish that Baam spoke to, who is allowing the current system to exist. It retains the right to administer its own tests, the results of which supercede anything the Director does, but only to Irregulars.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Arianya posted:

Well this seems highly relevant. I can't imagine Khun sticks with her for any amount of time.

It was nice to see more Hedon but this episode did feel a bit dry in that it's 90% clips of previous episodes.

What's the point to start at if I wanted to pick up the webtoon from here?

The webtoon is also in seasons and this was the end of its season 1 so you can just find the start of season 2.