Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?
Wow I did not expect them to dub the OP. Still dig it though. This does sound like a very good dub so far, might have to watch both.

Can someone also explain why this translate his name as Bam bit say Yoru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

Sindai posted:

Bam is night in Korean and Yoru is night in Japanese. His name is literally Twenty-Fifth Night.

Why don't they call him Night in English translations? I have no idea. Maybe they just thought it sounded a bit too silly.

Ah that makes sense, thematically appropriate too. I did notice in the Japanese VA list it does refer to him as 25th Bam

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

Omg that was a gasp and a half moment! Very well done and I didn't see it coming at all.

Also very nice to see Yuri slap the hell out of shopping bag guy, he was a dick.

SO many new threads this episode, can't wait to find stuff out.