Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

TowerofOil posted:

I'm really digging this. The style looks really nice and even though everyone is supposed to be opponents/rivals to climb the tower there's no lazy writing turning characters into irredeemable assholes or cartoon villians.

Rachel is an irredeemable rear end in a top hat until proven otherwise to me right now :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

My guess is still Khun, as some kind of bizarre underhanded gimmick to get Bam to forget about her and climb the tower with his real allies instead.

Can't trust that shifty little bastard...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Nitrousoxide posted:

What makes irregulars so dangerous? Other than Bam being unusually competent with his shinsu use, he hasn't seemed unusually dangerous.

I'm guessing something about that bit where he just used a poo poo-ton of that gold shinsu during the crown game might be related to it.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I maintain my stance that she is an irredeemable rear end in a top hat, as has been apparent all along.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

She's just going to keep doing worse and worse stuff, and people are just going to blindly keep up the hope that she must be doing them all for good reasons, resurrecting the corpse of Adolf Hitler was vital for...some...plan for...um...good, you see.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

TowerofOil posted:

Some real mental gymnastics going on to try and blame Rachels behavior on Baam. Like WTF, Baam was a child living in rags in a loving cave who didn't know how to read or right and couldn't speak.

But have you considered everything is his fault for becoming attached to literally the only other human he'd ever met?

Also, I don't buy the "Bam's affection is one way" thing, considering that it was shown that one of Rachel's bigger anxieties was Bam getting other friends and not caring about/needing her anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

She's just an incredibly jealous and self-centered person imo. Like I don't think she'd have any problem with Bam's behavior if she got to be the big superstar instead, but because she can't handle Bam being better than her, she decides to go full-on scheming, murderous psycho against him.