Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Thinko the Mind Master

High on the hog, 90's style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
sad to say i have never been made to think by anything the wind has picked up and to be quite honest i think you are all pretending this is a "thing"

cda

by Hand Knit
oh a kite? sure, go ahead and tell me what kind of "thoughts" you're having.

Finger Prince

cda posted:

sad to say i have never been made to think by anything the wind has picked up and to be quite honest i think you are all pretending this is a "thing"

Maybe it just isn't windy enough where you are to inspire thought.

nut

cda posted:

lol drat Benjamin Franklin s hair was whack

Goons Are Gifts

Controversial: There is no wind

Heather Papps

hello friend

sometimes i'll be fishing in my canoe, and a gentle breeze will pick up. i'll let my hair out of the ponytail, and the wind moves through it. i remember that i am not separate from nature, that the wind moves me as it moves the clouds, that with each moment and movement of my lungs i am sustained by, and produce, the wind.
to be alive is to be moving, growing, changing. to bloom and fade with the seasons.

and then, the wind will blow my hair into my mouth and i'll panic thinking i just swallowed a bug and i'll swat at my face like a child first tasting lemon, and think "gross!!!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Controversial: There is no wind

The air is fixed, and the earth moves beneath it, come on this has been known since the renaissance

ty manifisto

nut

ska guy with kite to the air: pickitup pickitup

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

*watching a plastic float on the breeze* this doesn't mean anything other than what it is. It also brings to mind the lyrics of a popular Katy Perry song, but I assure you, that's all that can be thought of.

FluffieDuckie

dog ears

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

This makes me think :shobon:

barfdog

Does the wind move the object or the object move the wind? It does not matter, it simply is.

Please do not interrupt my Zen meditation with such frivolous matters.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

ska guy with kite to the air: pickitup pickitup

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

cda posted:

If it was a thing would it be a thing-in-itself or a thing-for-another?

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
ghosts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ghouls

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

moisture from the sea, man. and then it just drops it somewhere else? crazy

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Withnail
dead butterflies

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
i turned around today and saw the wind putting down a tshirt from the second story railing, or maybe it was the ghosts doing laundry idK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bowling balls and anvils

LastGoodBoy

That guy from the Maxwell cassette commercial.

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Bowling balls and anvils

nut

grandma

Stoner Sloth

Dorothy, and her little dog too

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

cda

by Hand Knit
Nothing can make me think. I think when I want.

LastGoodBoy

A loaded gun

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
flying nun

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
that Russian dongcopter guy's dong

vanisher

When a seagull is just floating on the crazy breeze next to a beach cliff

vanisher

That seagull thing but other birds too

vanisher

Doesnt work with insects

1. Bugs are gross and do not make you think

2. They dont have enough weight to balance and maintain the seagull thing

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

Doesnt work with insects

2. They dont have enough weight to balance and maintain the seagull thing

me, blowing furiously at a mosquito as it attempts to fly into my mouth

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

vanisher posted:

large moths are a kind of bird so they're thought provoking despite being bugs, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

spiders

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!