Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

One of the delights of TEW is seeing the Cornellverse personalities come and go. A little sad to see AAA go out of business, even if when I ran them my first order of business was fire the head of the promotion and the head road agent because they were two of the most toxic people backstage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Mike Truk about to get Janetty’d

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

HERE'S THE CARD RUNDOWN FOR RPW AGAINST ALL ODDS

vs

Last month saw some tension rising between Bobson Dugnutt and Mike Truk even though they were victorious; this month sees Bobson Dugnutt striking out on his own against the powerhouse Arthur Glass. Will Dugnutt keep his frustrations in check and overtake the big man or will Rooster give him something to cry about? And what about Mike Truk? Will he be happy to stand on the sidelines or will he want to prove himself to his tag partner?

vs

Jose Silva has had an uninspiring start to his RPW career with two losses to Barry Kingman and Paige Croft. This month he is feeling the power of positivity as he steps into the ring with Joy Ryder.

vs

Infiernia tasted a bitter defeat at the hands of Skyhawk at Beer Bash; to avenge her loss she is taking on Skyhawk's partner from the first ever RPW event Mascara. The Bedeviled Angel will want to get back into winning form and she is more than willing to take it at the expense of the faceless one.

vs

Against All Odds is proud to announce the debut of Talia Quinzel; the self proclaimed "Mistress of the Backbreaker" is one half of the current 5SSW tag team champions and will be wanting to make a splash as she takes on Skyhawk.

vs vs vs

Finally the main event is a four corners match which sees Johnny Aesthetic, Paige Croft, Ozzie Goldstein & Chip Martin in a bout that will see the winner receive the final entry into the Wildcard Battle Royal next month. Whoever wins this match will be the odds on favourite to win the RPW Championship.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLAM CHAT, THE NUMBER ONE WRESTLING PODCAST IN FLORIDA posted:

-----------------------------------------

RPW Against All Odds

And we're back from the ads, those product and services will certainly not inject steroids into your dick unlike Matty Faith.

I still can't get over the fact that Matty Faith got busted for steroids twice in a week. What the hell is up with that? Do you think that he walked out of that testing and went “I'll show you a roid” and injected even more?

Honestly who knows, I bet his piss is molten. Now before we sign off it's that time of the month for Rapid Pro Wrestling who ran their Against All Odds show this weekend.

Now before we start a few people have been asking why we cover this promotion when it's a no-name shindy. It's because it's local and we are enjoying their shows, we wouldn't be talking about them if they were running out of New York and it was something on-demand.

vs

Mascara vs Infiernia

The show opens up with Infiernia taking on Mascara with Original Sinner in her corner. She actually jumps Mascara before the match even begins and delivers a huge dragon suplex before throwing him to the outside. She distracts the ref by arguing with him while Original Sinner takes the chance to slam Mascara onto the apron before rolling him back inside. It looks like it might be over early as Infiernia lifts Mascara up and goes for a hurracanrana but he drops her with a powerbomb when she gets up there.The match is then on as Mascara takes control of things while avoiding any attempt by Original Sinner to get involved.

A nice schoolboy into a one armed powerbomb by Mascara for a near fall, Infiernia escapes an armbar attempt but doesn't gain any momentum. Mascara goes for an electric chair drop but Infiernia gives him a massive poisoned rana for a nearfall. She throws Mascara to the outside again and looks like she's going for a dive but as she approaches the ropes she looks like she tweaked something and goes down. The referee goes to check on her and Original Sinner chokeslams Mascara twice, once on the floor and once onto the apron. Mascara is out of it as Original Sinner pushes him back inside and Infiernia springs off of the mat and immediately jumps on top of Mascara for the pinfall since she was obviously faking it.

A pretty drat good match all in all, both workers looked great.

Post match and Infiernia shoves Mascara under the rope and takes the microphone; she is just absolutely furious and telling Skyhawk that she made an example of Mascara and that there's going to be hell to pay next time she sees him.

vs

An unadvertised match next with James Diaz versus Ruby Reece. The two brawl for about 10 minutes as both are getting their licks in before Reece is distracted by Thomas Lloyd on the outside and Diaz powerbombs her for the win.

It was fine.

Yup

Totally fine

gently caress I expected so much more out of him. A bit of a blah match but not a bad match

vs

Bobson Dugnutt vs Arthur Glass

Now for the highest point of the show as we get Arthur Glass and Bobson Dugnutt. Let me tell you what though it's an absolute slugfest and Dugnutt looked absolutely furious as he walked from the back. I couldn't figure out why at the time but it was pretty obvious in hindsight. It's a total walk and brawl as the two of them just beat the hell out of each other throughout the crowd. Dugnutt even gets in a few hits with his bat before Glass grabs it and just hurls it over to the announcers.

They make it back into the ring and the bell finally rings because the match hadn't even started yet; Dugnutt delivers this big crunching elbow to Glass's head while Glass is down in the corner and there's some colour. I didn't even see him gig but it didn't look hardway either.

It was a pretty cool image though; his blonde hair is half red around his forehead and he strips off his bandanna. He starts throwing Dugnutt from pillar to post but gets cut off when he gets thrown headfirst into the turnbuckles. Dugnutt goes for the walk off and hits him with it but Glass kicks out at the last second. Dugnutt is furious and screaming and threatening the referee but Truk comes out from the back with a baseball bat. Dugnutt picks up Glass and goes to irish whip him into the ropes but Glass reverses it at the last second and Truk instead accidentally blasts Dugnutt with the baseball bat. Glass lariats Truk before hitting Dugnutt with the Trot to Water to win.

Great brawl between the two, both men went hard. Like you noted earlier Dugnutt looked pissed off from the word go, I guess he doesn't like being asked to lose.

Yep, it was an excellent match.

Post match and the Fighting Baseballers are still in the ring. Dugnutt has basically turned into a tomato and his face is pure red just screaming at Truk. There's a bit of pushing a shoving before Dugnutt gets frustrated and rolls out of the ring.

Still building to a breakup angle. I don't really care for Truk so whatever but I guess it's probably better to just get it over with so that Dugnutt can go solo.

vs
Jose Silva vs Joy Ryder

Jose Silva and Joy Ryder are up next as Joy Ryder talks to him about staying positive despite his failures; it's clearly agitating Silva more and more as he ends up delivering a big forearm that sends Ryder scrambling to the outside. She bails to the outside and is making it known to everybody at ringside that she wasn't ready yet. Silva goes to the outside and chases her around the ring, she slides back into the ring and starts stomping on him as soon as he goes in. She immediately starts gloating and pointing at her head like she outsmarted him and eats a big belly to belly suplex when she turns around.

The match is pretty solid as Silva is working the match clearly like he has gotten inside his own head. He's not letting up with the suplexes and is getting a bit frustrated whenever she kicks out. This ends up being his undoing as he turns his back on Ryder near the ropes and she rolls him up along with added leverage from the ropes for the pinfall. She powders from the ring and celebrates at ringside while Silva just kneels in the ring with his hands on his head like he can't believe it.

Solid match, not quite on the same level as the prior match but Silva looked good. I'm interested to see where the story builds; does Silva turn heel and add a more vicious side to him, does he start taking shortcuts or does he pick up a victory against someone underestimating him.

It'd kinda suck if he just keeps on losing. It's like how Joey Morgan has spent the last couple of months looking like an absolute geek in SWF at the moment. Obviously I'm not comparing Silva to Joey but it's the same thing; you can't have someone that is obviously talented just keep on losing with no payoff.

vs

Skyhawk vs Talia Quinzel

Oh absolutely, it's sort of like with this next match. Fresh off of picking up a win Skyhawk is wrestling the debuting Talia Quinzel. He finally beat Infiernia and is working with a main event caliber talent. They start off with a test of strength and Skyhawk is actually able to overpower her and hit a Northern Lights Suplex. She kicks out but cannot believe it and drops him with a big knee strike.

This match was kinda unusual; you know how when you have a smaller worker versus a bigger guy that isn't very safe how the smaller guy sorta bumps around the big guy?

I am aware yes

So it's like that but in this case the bigger worker is clearly also talented. So he's doing all this bumping and she's going hold for hold with him. I'm not sure if it's a great way to structure a match when both people can work but it's something alright.

Talia is mostly working a more puro style; big slams and suplexes, She does this really sweet gutbuster-backbreaker trainsition where she drops Skyhawk gut first on one knee and the lifts and slams him on his back across her other knee and it's just so quick and seamless. Meanwhile Skyhawk is working her legs and trying to ground her, he clips her knee and goes for the figure four but suddenly out comes Original Sinner who climbs up onto the apron. The ref is distracted

as refs are

yup yup. So the ref goes to remonstrate with Original Sinner and then Infiernia slides into the ring from the other side and gives Skyhawk a quite frankly disgusting spike rana. She bails and looks under the ring for something while Quinzel gets up and hits Skyhawk with her torture rack to neckbreaker thing and wins.

Another pretty solid match, it continues the Skyhawk-Infiernia feud and was a great showcase for both workers.

I quite liked it also. Post match where Skyhawk & Original Sinner are still in the ring and Sinner is just throwing down punches and elbows. Infiernia slides a table into the ring which she sets up which she and Original Sinner then put Skyhawk through with a Powerbomb-Neckbreaker combination.

vs vs vs

Johnny Aesthetic vs Ozzie Goldstein vs Chip Martin vs Paige Croft

Main event and Johnny Aesthetic is out first leading the crowd in a chant of GO ACE! He totally has them in the palm of his hands and even singles out individuals in the crowd to yell it out.

You were bitterly disappointed that he didn't point you out to get just you to yell it.

What can I say, I'm a bit of a mark at times. So Croft is out next and immediately gets in his face, not laying hands on him but shouting at him and calling him a never-was. Chip Martin is third in and sticks himself in between the two, essentially holding back Aesthetic. Finally Ozzie Goldstein comes in and makes a bee line for Martin and it's off to the races. Ozzie and Martin immediately brawl to the outside while Croft gets stuck into Aesthetic. She's absolutely wrestling circles around him and just cutting him down before he dances his way out of a standing arm bar. He gets Croft in position for a DDT but eats a clothesline which drops him backwards while DDT'ing Croft

Martin & Ozzie in the ring now and Martin is clearly much more eager to throw hands with Ozzie than he had been over the past few shows. Some decent babyface fire is shown and he even breaks out a springboard dropkick although it's not particularly clean. He tries to pick up Ozzie from the corner who just grabs him by the balls and slams him face first into the second turnbuckle followed by a running knee to the back of Martin's head while he's in the corner.

He really didn't let up either, it was almost uncomfortable how he was choking Martin using the second rope.

Really laid in there.

So Ozzie has Martin in a rear chinlock when out of nowhere Aesthetic comes in and slaps a rear chinlock of his own on Ozzie. Croft is meanwhile just staring at this and goes over and slaps each of them around the back of the head. All four of them are brawling and Croft gets thrown to the outside; Martin does a suicide dive onto her, Ozzie planchas onto the two of them and Aesthetic repeats the spot from the other month where he climbs onto the apron and flops on top of the pile of people before celebrating like he accomplished the most death defying dive of all time. The fans even chanted holy poo poo at it because it's all a bit of fun.

You did also

Like I said, it's all a bit of fun.

So we reach the ending sequence with everyone getting their poo poo in; Martin superkicks Aesthetic, Ozzie moonsaults onto them to break the pin, Croft puts Ozzie into the Memphis Deathlock and then Aesthetic DDT's her while she's occupied. Martin and Ozzie scramble but don't get there in time to break up the pin. Aesthetic wins the match and is apparently going to be last out in this battle royale that they're doing next month.

Good, solid match. Probably would have been better if it was just Ozzie and Croft or had more people but it was fine for what it was.

Post match promo by Aesthetic; he talks about how he plans to be the first champion and provide a real champion aesthetic. He declares that the fans will be chanting Johnny Champion at the end of next year and leads them in a chant of go ace as the show closes.

So another good show, I don't think that it reached the same height as Beer Bash but it was a consistently better and more even show. Started off hot with a great match and had an absolute banger of a brawl that was the highlight. Lowlight was James Diaz and Ruby Reece; James, I'm begging you. Get your poo poo together

Won't find a different opinion from me; good show, some really good match and nothing particularly bad.

GUYS I'M GETTING REALLY SICK OF DIAZ NOT DELIVERING I SWEAR TO GOD

Real talk, he's kind of on my poo poo list and I'll give him one more singles match to get over a 30.

Hey so here's something that I didn't expect. Workers occasionally complain about having to put people over who they don't consider on their level. However if someone tries to complain about having to put over a badass then there's a chance that the person being put over will just intimidate them into complying. It's obviously a reference to the urban legend that Shawn Michaels was throwing a poo poo fit about putting over Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 14 and the Undertaker gave him until he stopped taping his fists to get over it.
I say urban legend because there's no actual proof that this happened; Michaels was a cancer backstage at that point in time so it wouldn't be out of character but none of the three men involved have confirmed it happened. Like I said, it might have happened but I don't think anyone can confirm it when none of them have talked about it.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jun 7, 2020

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

These writeups rule

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Let's see Infiernia beat Skyhawk without being a dirty cheater. :argh:

biosterous posted:

These writeups rule

Yup

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Let's see Infiernia beat Skyhawk without being a dirty cheater. :argh:

Yup
Infierna isn't concerned about breaking RPW's wrestling commandments. She'll do what she must to win.

Also yeah these write-ups are amazing and makes this LP the one I'm paying attention to the most.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Quick question: would it be ok if someone (eg me) were to submit another worker to the franchise or would that be considered gauche?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

HereticMIND posted:

Quick question: would it be ok if someone (eg me) were to submit another worker to the franchise or would that be considered gauche?

It is absolutely ok and in fact encouraged to do so since it's pretty easy for me to add new guys whenever needed.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Testekill posted:

It is absolutely ok and in fact encouraged to do so since it's pretty easy for me to add new guys whenever needed.

Ok. If it’s alright, I’d like to add a manager/road agent.

NAME: Yvonne Brookdale-Glass (currently estranged from Arthur Glass; divorce is on the table but not currently likely)
SEX: Female
ROLE: Manager/Road Agent
DOB: 12/31/1987
DEBUT: 10/3/2005
RACE: Caucasian
NATIONALITY: American (born to an American father and Polish mother)
BASED IN: Maryland, USA
MASK: N/A

WRESTLING STYLE: N/A (doesn’t wrestle; strictly an administrative type)
WEIGHT CLASS: N/A
BODY TYPE: Toned

GIMMICKS (if needed and if given screen time):
—Dominant Uber Karen (if HEEL; bitchy, confrontational, expects results to be in her favor no matter the cost; her default/preferred role)
—Bad rear end Advocate (if FACE; takes no poo poo, sticks up for her guy, more focused on building up her guy’s confidence than tearing them down)
—Dominant Overbearing Wife (if HEEL and assigned to manage Arthur; like her default gimmick, but turned to eleven; her preferred gimmick when working with him)
—Realistic Supportive Wife (if FACE and assigned to manage Arthur; has complete confidence in him and his abilities, sticks up for him, always backs him up in a tight spot)

TRAITS:

—Better as Heel
—Can’t Play Face Well
—Creative Dynamo
—Has a Temper
—Bad rear end Reputation
—Fitness Fanatic
—Modeling Experience
—Story Teller
—Driven

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

HereticMIND posted:

—Dominant Uber Karen (if HEEL; bitchy, confrontational, expects results to be in her favor no matter the cost; her default/preferred role)

if you do this please make her say "I want to speak to your General Manager"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Okay so I think we've got this set up. Is everyone connected? Mascara and Fuego, I know you don't speak English so Infiernia has offered to help.

uh... I do speak English.

Oh. Why didn't you when we hired you?

Because Thomas insisted on speaking Spanish. And no offense Thomas but your Spanish sucks.

Well isn't that a kick to the gut. Some taken. So Mort called a meeting together using discord because he had some stuff that we need to talk about and we helped arrange it.

I did yes but I think you two should be in charge.

So first of all, we've had a great start. There's been a steady upward trend in the quality of our shows

a slight downward trend in attendance

yes that also. I'd like to introduce a couple of new hirings. First of all is Shay.

Oh I was wondering who that was. Nice to meet you, you can call me Skyhawk. I'd shake your hand but this is over the internet and all that.

Hey thanks, so do you have a name or is it just Skyhawk?

Yes

Yes what?

I do but I just go by Skyhawk. Gotta protect kayfabe and all that.

I'm sitting in the exact same room as him and he's wearing his mask. It's audio only dude.

Yes but you can see me.

And Rooster I was watching some old tapes and you were coming out with a valet who was a pretty decent talker so

no

why?

Look... Yvonne and I are.... not exactly the closest at the moment. We're not divorced but we're in a trial separation at the moment. It's weird.

Do you think you'll be able to work with her? She's already been hired.

I can only try. We're still talking so it might help.

Okay with that said, there is a big old elephant in the room. So we haven't been super honest and it's time to come forward. We are

queers

Al, shut the gently caress up.

Oh come on, we were all thinking it right?

Nope

No

Does it matter? Nothing's wrong with being gay.

Of course you'd say it.

EXCUSE ME

Al, if you've got a problem with Ruby and I being friends then we'll both kick the poo poo out of you next show.

Like I'm scared of a women

Al, Dale and I could easily throw you off a bridge into a river. Do you really want to be pushing this?

Look we shouldn't have to protect the feelings of -muted-

Oh my loving god.

So if we can get things back underway. Thomas is

The owner.

Yes. Wait, what the gently caress. How do you know?

You guys were the two that got in contact with me when you wanted to sign me. I just didn't give a poo poo because I was getting paid on time.

Same here.

Yup.

Why did you even bother with the facade?

Because who would respect two people just out of high school as bosses? Also Jose, we already knew that you knew. You're crashing on my couch so you don't count.

And you expected us to respect Mort? Have you seen the guy? No offense Mort

None taken.

The dude looks like he hides all his money in a camper van because he doesn't trust banks. Once again, no offense Mort.

None taken. It's true also

Also he's a journeyman that's never really accomplished much. Again, no offense.

Hey

And he's not even that good. Mort?

What?

No offense.

Look this is starting to get a bit mean. Can we stop?

Just one more. Where did you think we'd think he'd be getting the money for this?

That's actually fair enough. Are you done?

Yep. So why didn't you guys just be honest?

Do you think that Bobson or Ozzie would have signed if they knew that it was a bunch of kids running things?

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have. But I gotta get paid. If I had a problem then I would have quit after the first paycheck that had Lloyd's signature on it.

Man we really didn't think that one through.

We really didn't. Uh Infiernia, did you pass the message onto Mascara?

Los dos niños estaban dirigiendo el espectáculo.

Espera realmente?

Si

Oh. estupendo

He took it fine.

Well that's a massive weight off our shoulders. There's just one thing that I'd like to bring up

There is?

I've been thinking of changing things up. We're going to be introducing a more Lucha Libre Sports Entertainment product into the mix. So it probably won't be too different but there's just a few slight changes.

Fucks sake.

Alright then I reckon that we're all done here. Good chat everyone, see you in a couple of weeks.

OOC: So Lloyd actually did decide to force a change to Lucha Libre Entertainment on me. It still won't take effect for a month or two yet but it was quite rude although not super inconvenient.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CARD FOR RPW ONE FOR ALL

The main event is the 10 man Wildcard Battle Royale for the RPW Championship. A wrestler can only be eliminated either by being thrown over the top rope or submission or pinfall. Johnny Aesthetic is confirmed to be entrant number 10 but who will fill the remaining spots in the battle royale.

vs

The rookie sensation Shay 2000 makes his debut in a bout with the hard striking Ruby Reece of Team HEADKICK. Will the hot fists of Shay 2000 give him the victory or will a swift roundhouse kick dash his dreams of a successful debut?

vs

Skyhawk has been posed a challenge; if he can overcome the monstrous Original Sinner then he will be entered into the Wildcard Battle Royale. Infiernia will no doubt be waiting in the wings for the chance to take her rival down but will Skyhawk prevail and give himself the chance for greatness?

vs

"The Mistress of the Backbreaker" Talia Quinzel is taking on the "Punk Princess" Sabrina Wells in stunning action as Quinzel will look to pick up another win while Wells will be seeking her first.

vs

Mascara will be looking to save face as he takes on "Miss Positivity" Joy Ryder in singles action.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Man, can't wait until Mike Truk gets fired now

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Time to speed up the breakup angle. And tell Bobson to really lay it in.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Yeah, pretty much setting it up now. Also,

Testekill posted:

Hey thanks, so do you have a name or is it just Skyhawk?

Yes

Yes what?

I do but I just go by Skyhawk. Gotta protect kayfabe and all that.

I'm sitting in the exact same room as him and he's wearing his mask. It's audio only dude.

Yes but you can see me.

I'm glad you've got Skyhawk's character pretty much perfectly in that regard :allears:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

biosterous posted:

Man, can't wait until Mike Truk gets fired now

I am the master of cheap heat yes. I honestly wanted to get the breakup over and done with and making Truk just a piece of poo poo helps in that regard.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I'm in the process of writing up the show, I've just been a little distracted by the BritWres scene apparently being made of nothing but sex pests. As a palette cleanser

Shay 2000 started dating Sabrina Wells before the show. So that's the first positive relationship for a Goon created wrestler, the first negative was that Skyhawk has simmering tension with Kid Fantastic because he was nearly injured by a botch.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Testekill posted:

I'm in the process of writing up the show, I've just been a little distracted by the BritWres scene apparently being made of nothing but sex pests. As a palette cleanser

Shay 2000 started dating Sabrina Wells before the show. So that's the first positive relationship for a Goon created wrestler, the first negative was that Skyhawk has simmering tension with Kid Fantastic because he was nearly injured by a botch.

oh no
no, no, no, no, no

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Testekill posted:

Yep.
Positive.
Nothing could go wrong with a little cast relations. Never. Doesn't happen.

:allears:

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Testekill posted:

Aw that's nice

Don't Vince this

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

DelilahFlowers posted:

Aw that's nice

Don't Vince this

:vince:: Bring on the cuck angles! It’s such good poo poo, pal!

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

I swear to god, if you turn this into an NTR type thing, I am burning this to the ground.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

HereticMIND posted:

I swear to god, if you turn this into an NTR type thing, I am burning this to the ground.
Shay 2000 vs Arthur Glass in a "Sabrina on a forklift" match.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

DelilahFlowers posted:

Shay 2000 vs Arthur Glass in a "Sabrina on a forklift" match.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Sorry about the silence over the last couple of days and the lack of an update, I've kinda just been mentally exhausted by *gestures to the wrestling industry on fire* and the now uncertain future of the forums. I'll try to pump out the update and then I'll try and figure out what or where to go. Bread n Roses seems like it's probably the place to go so I'll end up shifting there but I just kinda want to get the lie of the land first.

I've really appreciated all the positive feedback because I'm my own worst critic and constantly think that what I'm writing isn't that great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Hi Testekill. I know this thread is two months old. Might be a necro, might not. But I just wanna say I really loved reading this LP and being involved. If you retired from writing this LP because of life and exhaustion I fully understand that. Writing is hard, especially with all this poo poo going on. Hard to enjoy something with all the stress. So if you are taking a break from writing this LP, then I hope you rest well. If you feel like you can't write anymore and feel like ending this LP, I understand that as well. Regardless, I enjoyed this LP moreso than any LP in this forum. You are a great writer and kept me waiting for every single update. You rekindled my love of wrestling from this LP, and it kept me loving it despite everything that happened in the industry. I'm not a good critic, but I know my emotions and feelings and they told me I enjoyed everything. I hope to see more from you in the future, whenever that is.