Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

If we're going with an existing promotion I vote either TCW or CZCW.

NAME: Bobson Dugnutt
DOB: 5/14/92
Date of Debut: 2/6/2012
Race: White
Nationality: USA
Based In: USA
Do you wear a mask?: No

Don't have a picture, but the model must have a bitchin handlebar mustache

WRESTLING STYLE

Brawler

BODY TYPE

Bulky

SIZE

Min: Light Heavyweight Max: Big Heavyweight Average: Heavyweight

ROLE

Wrestler

Face Gimmick: Bad rear end - Baseball Bat Wielding Drifter

Heel Gimmick: Unstable - Paranoid and cocky ex-star, wants to hurt those who are more successful than him

Finisher: Walk Off (Giant Swing into Curb Stomp)

Traits:

Tweener (better as a heel)
Poor Comedy Matches
Risk Taker

Major Personality:
Intense

Minor Personality:
Creative
Chequered Past
Money Motivated
Bad rear end Reputation
Business Mindset

Addictions:
Former Painkiller Abuser

Misc.:
Shuns Social Media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Please make Mike Truk and Bobson Dugnutt into a tag team named the Fighting Baseballers. Then we just need to find them a manager named Sleve McDichael and we'll have the perfect stable.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah I like this format a lot. Clearly Johnny Aesthetic must be the ace of this company, time for a main event push!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Dang, 8 stitches. You have a bad run in with team headkick? For real though hope you’re feeling better.

Also while the fighting batmen is a fine name for the team, just wanted to point out that the reason I suggested the fighting baseballers is because both bobson dugnutt and Mike Truk were names from an SNES game called fighting baseball. Some Japanese guy had come up with an entire league’s worth of American players, and ended up with gems like Sleve McDichael and Dwigt Rortugal.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Mike Truk about to get Janetty’d

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Time to speed up the breakup angle. And tell Bobson to really lay it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

DelilahFlowers posted:

Aw that's nice

Don't Vince this

:vince:: Bring on the cuck angles! It’s such good poo poo, pal!