Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Fools Infinite posted:

Wizard of Latin, with a million hit points and maximum charisma?

Truly a dervish of declension and a conjuror of conjugation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Writing martin is fun

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
wtf so im literally making a simpsons sprite comic, the deadest of mediums

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

I made this in honor of pointing Lisa, and I refuse to apologize.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What is dead may not die.

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Sprite comic eh

(in the same voice as "maude, eh?)

Plant MONSTER.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I made this in honor of pointing Lisa, and I refuse to apologize.

whoa what lisa is that? like what scene??

content warning: strong language

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

Food pyramid egg

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Also look behind the krusty Krusty poster.

Finger Prince

Have Nelson spray Martin with the water fountain so it looks like he peed himself

Dameius
Is the thing bottom right of the Krusty burger poster an egg?

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dameius posted:

Is the thing bottom right of the Krusty burger poster an egg?

Pretty sure that's Krusty the Krossed out Klown.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

whoa what lisa is that? like what scene??

Lisa's screaming face was taken the third episode of season 5 "Homer Goes to College":

It's from the scene where one of the nerds Homer brought home after he got them expelled unplugs the TV during a particularly exciting Itchy and Scratchy cartoon so he can have an outlet for his rock tumbler.

I almost used this more distorted face from about one frame before:

Which I thought was a little "too much" at the time, but in retrospect might have been even funnier. Eh, I made my choice, guess I gotta live with it.

Anyway, the whole scene loops really well as a gif:

(sidenote: please don't ask me what episode the monkey is from, my Family Guy knowledge isn't as weirdly encyclopedic as my early Simpsons knowledge. I just googled "evil monkey family guy" for that one)

Warbird posted:

Food pyramid egg

By Jove I think you're right! How long does it take the eggs to hatch anyway? Pickle bird needs some friends.

Warbird

:10bux: says that if you get them all you get Roger as a party member.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

thank you. i love you

>GET food pyramid egg

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Warbird posted:

:10bux: says that if you get them all you get Roger as a party member.

roger's head resembles an egg

think about it...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Finger Prince posted:

Have Nelson spray Martin with the water fountain so it looks like he peed himself

Hell yes

Plant MONSTER.

Warbird posted:

Food pyramid egg

good eye i mostly put another egg there as an excuse for roger to pass the magical tamagotchi on to Marge and our heroes

Outrail posted:

Pretty sure that's Krusty the Krossed out Klown.

yeah. no krustyburgers here. just home made steamed ham'bs

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Sext Francine

Warbird

Outrail posted:

Sext Francine Roger

Plant MONSTER.

for those here who wanted to see martin get bullied

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Wow, I can hear the dialogue so clearly

Khanstant
martin, remember his face, burn it in your memory, train your body into a bully-bully machine.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

:hmmyes:

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Khanstant posted:

martin, remember his face, burn it in your memory, train your body into a bully-bully machine.

No Martin, the best revenge is living well.

Find your inner rad dude and change your character class to "Cool Martin":

Plant MONSTER.

Oh my god, I love the way Edna is drawn there. Old Simpsons truly was art. (It goes without saying that new simpsons is not canon to the Marge Quest universe, which incidentally, is the real Simpsons canon)

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Nelson, hurry! Rush into the cafeteria and save Martin, the boy you love so dear!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Quick, someone's bullying your victim!

Stooge

Spring forth burly protector and save me!

Dameius
I looked this game up on the internet and they said that you can unlock Radioactive Man as a party member, but they didn't say how. Is this true?

Plant MONSTER.

Very late game but yes. : )

There are a lot of party members and just things to do in general. It's clear the developers loved the source material before "the fall" happened.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
yesss! marge quest is canon

Nosfereefer

if we meet the scotsman he'll probably help us against skinners nefarious machinations

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

if we meet the scotsman he'll probably help us against skinners nefarious machinations

oh the willie the berserker?

Khanstant
are ricks and morto canon to simpsons universe?

Plant MONSTER.

No

Dameius

Luvcow posted:

oh the willie the berserker?

Is he like Gau from FF6 you think?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dameius posted:

Is he like Gau from FF6 you think?

:pray:

Plant MONSTER.

okay new week, new update

should he stay or should he go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I don't know, but you're going to need Magitek armor to defeat that cafeteria-whelk. Is Willy's lawn tractor Magitek?