Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
"Whelk" my rear end, that's probably just milhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Bear Enthusiast posted:

"Whelk" my rear end, that's probably just milhouse

Whelp.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

I'd say it's in character for Nelson to wanna stay and punch whatever this thing is (not necessarily because he's trying to be helpful, but rather because he just loves punching), but if there's a smarter way to beat this beast Lisa should probably tell him what he needs to do. They used to date and are still on pretty good terms so she's the one he's most likely to listen to.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I guess I never established Lisa going back into the hair-zone! :0

i can use that thank you

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Ha! Franscreen, that's a quality pun.

Do the birds do anything (like, can we summon them in battle)? Or are they just cute and fun to collect?

Plant MONSTER.

I was thinking every 5 eggs hatched, there might be a bonus or something. : )

(i havent designed or thought of the bird that's about to hatch so... gimme a few... oh and atm the forums are in a weird place so maybe after that??)

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

(i havent designed or thought of the bird that's about to hatch so... gimme a few... oh and atm the forums are in a weird place so maybe after that??)

The forums have been in a weird place for about 20 years but yeah we can wait.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Plant MONSTER. posted:

special guest star smashmouth??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

The paper egg should hatch into an origami crane, that's my pitch.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
The rainbow egg should hatch into a fabulously colored peacock.

Plant MONSTER.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Francine is as good at helping the party as she is at cooking (so, you know, not very good at all). Pretty bird though!

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

I like the idea that the eggs don’t actually do anything and are just an excuse for PM to plug incredibly specific burd species.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER, in the far future if you ever do a sequel you should call it "Final Francine"

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

"Whelp" my rear end, that's probably just milhouse

Manifisto

nice!

ty nesamdoom!

angerbot

plob
Seeing a lot of Lunch Lady Doris erasure itt

Plant MONSTER.

we wouldnt be in the cafeteria if there wasnt going to be a lunchlady doris appearance!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

dracula vladdy AF
this thread is amazing I've been busting a gut catching up

Plant MONSTER.

dracula vladdy AF posted:

this thread is amazing I've been busting a gut catching up

thats what i like to hear : )

where would lisa be i wonder

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

to teh library!

alexandriao

hi

alexandriao

hope yall r ok

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Hey Alex, I'm okay. Thanks for asking. How bout the rest of you Margerinos?

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

I'm doing pretty okay, I just woke up because my cat is screaming for his breakfast.

Cats are nature's alarm clocks.

dracula vladdy AF
feeling very marge this morning (in a good way)

Dameius
My vacuum cleaner reminded me of Marge yesterday.

Plant MONSTER.

oh man i'll have to start marge quest up again when i get the urge! I'm probably going to take a longer break, though. Just about everything is done via MSPaint and trackpad and it gets a little bit tiring after a while imo especially animations with 100+ frames.

but it's not like my marge quest files are just going to up and leave! Unlike last Marge Quest.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I'm doing pretty okay, I just woke up because my cat is screaming for his breakfast.

Cats are nature's alarm clocks.

my bird kept screaming this morning because he really wants to start a bird family with the other bird and she's not into it

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Aug 14, 2020

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqS-yjzSOOU

Goons Are Gifts

Do you want me to goldmine this thread for now, so you can start up a new one, or do you want to keep this one running just in case?

Plant MONSTER.

iunno

Plant MONSTER.

probs mine it

Khanstant
5 star review b4 goldmine: Marge Quest (2?!) owns bones and everyone was happy to have read it. Plant has led us through tears, jeers, beers, sheers, but mostly laugheers out loudeers. Truly a golden yomic for the b y ob

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

my bird kept screaming this morning because he really wants to start a bird family with the other bird and she's not into it

hell, same

plant monster this has been a 2020 Top Thread and i thank u for ur posts

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

alexandriao

Sad that it's ending but happy I got to participate. Thank u for the good times Plant :3

Plant MONSTER.

Don't be sad, there will most likely be more in the future! I made this thread because of the lockdown, so who knows, if that happens again there will probably be more Marge Questing.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Truly, this was the Marge of Quests.

(Looks dramatically off into the sunset)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

aww, I wanted to see what the other eggs would hatch into. Godspeed PM