Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
lol my computer crashed so i had to remake the sprites for all the characters on this screen minus lisa and marge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

is that an egg on the bulletin board?

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

Plant MONSTER. posted:

lol my computer crashed so i had to remake the sprites for all the characters on this screen minus lisa and marge

balloon or egg with a string attached?
also:
>talk to supernimtembdo charmers

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

>inspect martin's head to ensure it is not an egg

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

is that an egg on the bulletin board?

YES!

oh more replies since i made this last page

YES WARBIRD THAT IS ALSO AN EGG roger will collect it soon

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jul 16, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

JokerOfSouls

You need to feed your brain, not your ass!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

no thank you im always glad to see people who havent posted post itt

Then have another appreciation post to add to your "feel good" pile, I rarely post anything ever but I'm enjoying this thread too much not to!

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Finally all caught up.

Francine and Roger got the egg madness y'all!

Really hoping Nelson joins the party.

Warbird

PM I ain’t one of those bird scientists but I don’t think some of those are the hatching sort of egg.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Rog's head might be an egg.

Stooge

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Also for the eggs, well, if you see an egg you have to post it!!

ok

Plant MONSTER.

AN EGG IN THE GAME SMARTY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Marge: enjoy an unforgettable luncheon

Stooge

oh no, goomer on the spaghetti!

slap the plate to the floor, midge.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Smashmarge eat the goomer.

Finger Prince

They already had one spaghetti dinner for the day. Pasta overload! Beware the gluten!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
put the goomer in our inventory, go to the kitchen/cafeteria to see if there's more goomers or other stuff

Plant MONSTER.

just cause its goomer green doesn't mean it's goomer necessarily!! but very curious and they should head to the cafeteria soon

Warbird

are we going to go into why Edna or whoever was an eldritch abomination or is that just going to slide?

Plant MONSTER.

well since you haven't watched the simpsons you dont really know that every episode every characters mutates into a demon and then they do battle

but yeah

we'll find out

maybe

on the next episode of

dragon ball z

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Warbird posted:

are we going to go into why Edna or whoever was an eldritch abomination or is that just going to slide?

lol

also don't we have party members to revive?

Plant MONSTER.

they're at 1 hp cause the battle is over. :)

otherwise I'd have lisa rotated 90 degrees.

We're about to get two party members! FIND OUT WHO ON MONDAY.

Plant MONSTER.

ON DRAGONBALL Z

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ON DRAGONBALL Z

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Khanstant
smack that spaghetti out of his hands!!!

Plant MONSTER.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We're about to get two party members! FIND OUT WHO ON MONDAY.

supernintendo and the pasta meal, im calling it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Marge: ask Nelson and Martin to come with you to the cafeteria. They are both sweet children who need to be protected.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i swear you're a TV writer if not you should holy :lol:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I hope Nelson joins the party. We need someone who can pants and ha ha the opposition.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Outrail posted:

I hope Nelson joins the party. We need someone who can pants and ha ha the opposition.

Also a Nelson and Lisa pointing combo attack.

Plant MONSTER.

we're finally at max party member capacity! anyone else from here on out and we'll have to start sending people to moes!

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 21, 2020

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Please do not send Nelson to Moe's, his future is questionable enough as it is.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Outrail posted:

Please do not send Nelson to Moe's, his future is questionable enough as it is.

send martin :twisted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Whybird

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

I gotta admit, it's kind of weird to read this. One of the few dreams I remember from when I was younger happened after I'd played a load of the Simpsons arcade machine. I dreamed that I'd bought a copy for our family's crappy 8-bit home computer, and in my dream it looked pretty much exactly like your pixel art.

HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO

:psyduck:

Plant MONSTER.

Whybird posted:

I gotta admit, it's kind of weird to read this. One of the few dreams I remember from when I was younger happened after I'd played a load of the Simpsons arcade machine. I dreamed that I'd bought a copy for our family's crappy 8-bit home computer, and in my dream it looked pretty much exactly like your pixel art.

HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO

:psyduck:

this is a real game! I got it from a little shop just over there

oh and I meant now that nelson and martin are joining us, we're full. Marge has room for her three kids + three additional party members. There's still only five people that can do battle at a time but if anyone gets knocked out, those on stand by can jump in. So if Bart gets whacked, Todd or someone else can hop in.

Here are their spells and stuff:

Martin:

Spell:
Wind Slash 4: 1x5 wind damage to a group of enemies
Fire Lash 5: 2x fire damage to a single enemy
Blabble 1: combine blabbles to learn even more about a foe.

Abilities:
Entrancing Dance 5: A strange appropriated dance once used in the mock UN. Can Confuse, Stun or Provoke a single target.

Nelson

Spells:
Bash 4: x5 damage to a single target

Abilities:
Haw-haw! 0: Provokes a single target.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
What does provoke do? Targets their attacks?

Plant MONSTER.

Yup! Also lowers physical defenses by 25%.

Nelson has higher HP than anyone on our team so far. His normal attack also deals a bit more too. His MP is pathetic, though.

Martin has a decent selection of elemental attacks at his disposal. His ribbon/whip can reach harder to hit enemies yet (a mechanic we have yet to see in battle are monsters that are behind others). He'll learn more spells later, surely and maybe some fancy footwork to go with his gymnastics?

Martin definitely has a hidden class that's completely different from his ribbon wand skillset as well.

Fools Infinite
Journeyman
Wizard of Latin, with a million hit points and maximum charisma?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Fools Infinite posted:

Wizard of Latin, with a million hit points and maximum charisma?

Yes!