Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
this whole thing is sick, start to finish wow.

are you using oldd fasihoned ms paint or their new one? if it's the old one, i used to have to draw on mspaint a lot and i just hope you're abusing the limited transparency functions so you don't have to individually do that amazing window grid dithering!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
i'm very interested in this marge wall. before the quarr, we had a minis-painting party and my only mini to paint was this fertility idol one from Reaper minis. You know the one, the fertility idol you see in any art class with the weird bumpy head and huge cans. i painted it totally yellow except for the bumpy head which was blue. i was cracking myself up for like 2 hours painting this thing and saying "hey homie" in that marge voice. i'd take a pic but its trapped at my work office and i ain't been there in a month.

reading this thread made me remember an ms paint drawing i did years ago when i worked at netflix, ill post it in my thread so as not to derail this one. no marge but there is a Milhouse going akira.

back to this wonderful adventure:

put on disguise and go inside (in case they are covering for Homer)

Khanstant
they wont let me preview while quoting links, but long homer, "waa waaa" eyes, withered walker, chill frog, candle person are my top favs

Khanstant
ask barney if he has ever felt true love

Khanstant
the tune of true heartbreak and sorrow

someone should cut the tension, what a buzzkill, bart

Khanstant
hahahaha i forgot about homerblob and i just lost it. perfect

Khanstant
feed him jelly bean imo

Khanstant
marge just deboned herself!!! i hope she is okay after removing her own bones

Khanstant
hahhahaha lisa outta nowhere with the vocab drop! that gif is perfect too.

p.s. plant monster you ever listen to nelward?

Khanstant
add the other bart who lives in the attic

Khanstant
perfect transition!!! eat your heart out starwipe!!!

Khanstant
bart better not eat anyone's shorts in there

Khanstant
ooh what a geezer, i wonder if he has good banter

Khanstant
i love the sassy attitude of the squishee blob in the upper right! ballin!!

Khanstant
quick, everyone eat a piece to gain the goo power

Khanstant
lol free goomerlings on the land

Khanstant
ive always wanted to try a pickled egg but i would never eat that pickled bird!!!

i say we show respect for the bird!!

Khanstant
a true return of enno scents

Khanstant
smack that spaghetti out of his hands!!!

Khanstant
martin, remember his face, burn it in your memory, train your body into a bully-bully machine.

Khanstant
are ricks and morto canon to simpsons universe?

Khanstant
5 star review b4 goldmine: Marge Quest (2?!) owns bones and everyone was happy to have read it. Plant has led us through tears, jeers, beers, sheers, but mostly laugheers out loudeers. Truly a golden yomic for the b y ob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
take a gander at this classic before she moves to her golden mine fields