Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Finally all caught up.

Francine and Roger got the egg madness y'all!

Really hoping Nelson joins the party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Marge: enjoy an unforgettable luncheon

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Marge: ask Nelson and Martin to come with you to the cafeteria. They are both sweet children who need to be protected.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Outrail posted:

I hope Nelson joins the party. We need someone who can pants and ha ha the opposition.

Also a Nelson and Lisa pointing combo attack.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Fools Infinite posted:

Wizard of Latin, with a million hit points and maximum charisma?

Truly a dervish of declension and a conjuror of conjugation.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

I made this in honor of pointing Lisa, and I refuse to apologize.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

whoa what lisa is that? like what scene??

Lisa's screaming face was taken the third episode of season 5 "Homer Goes to College":

It's from the scene where one of the nerds Homer brought home after he got them expelled unplugs the TV during a particularly exciting Itchy and Scratchy cartoon so he can have an outlet for his rock tumbler.

I almost used this more distorted face from about one frame before:

Which I thought was a little "too much" at the time, but in retrospect might have been even funnier. Eh, I made my choice, guess I gotta live with it.

Anyway, the whole scene loops really well as a gif:

(sidenote: please don't ask me what episode the monkey is from, my Family Guy knowledge isn't as weirdly encyclopedic as my early Simpsons knowledge. I just googled "evil monkey family guy" for that one)

Warbird posted:

Food pyramid egg

By Jove I think you're right! How long does it take the eggs to hatch anyway? Pickle bird needs some friends.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Khanstant posted:

martin, remember his face, burn it in your memory, train your body into a bully-bully machine.

No Martin, the best revenge is living well.

Find your inner rad dude and change your character class to "Cool Martin":

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Nelson, hurry! Rush into the cafeteria and save Martin, the boy you love so dear!

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

I'd say it's in character for Nelson to wanna stay and punch whatever this thing is (not necessarily because he's trying to be helpful, but rather because he just loves punching), but if there's a smarter way to beat this beast Lisa should probably tell him what he needs to do. They used to date and are still on pretty good terms so she's the one he's most likely to listen to.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Ha! Franscreen, that's a quality pun.

Do the birds do anything (like, can we summon them in battle)? Or are they just cute and fun to collect?

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

The paper egg should hatch into an origami crane, that's my pitch.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Francine is as good at helping the party as she is at cooking (so, you know, not very good at all). Pretty bird though!

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER, in the far future if you ever do a sequel you should call it "Final Francine"

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

I'm doing pretty okay, I just woke up because my cat is screaming for his breakfast.

Cats are nature's alarm clocks.

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Truly, this was the Marge of Quests.

(Looks dramatically off into the sunset)

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Goodnight, sweet mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly

~Groovy~

Please be on the look out for my rip-off thread: Final Francine 7, coming never to a computer near you!