Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous posted:

> check under sheets

Plant MONSTER.

Fredrik1 posted:

> TAKE BED

Plant MONSTER.

By popular demand posted:

>Check hairdo.
Homie may be playing a joke on us.

interesting! marge's spacious hair is like an inventory!!

oh but seriously I posted:

HOMIE
HOMIE
Talking bout the road dog of mine

weed cat posted:

> shout "homie"

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

btw all the music for this game is just Earthbound but mashed up with Enigma

Plant MONSTER.

Fredrik1 posted:

> ASK HOMER SIMPSONS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

>give santa's little helper something homer scented

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:46 on May 3, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

prepuce repurposed posted:

a tall glass of Duff

Plant MONSTER.

oh but seriously I posted:

>random encounter

Plant MONSTER.

take the moon posted:

what abilities do lisas have

Fredrik1 posted:

ABILITIES > BOOK SLAM

Finger Prince posted:

Abilities>saxomaphone

lisa doesn't have her sax equipped so she can't do the thing with it

Plant MONSTER.

take the moon posted:

what about spells? :)

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

nut posted:

engage in book slam

Plant MONSTER.

I do not know which option to pick.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

cda posted:

theyve got like 18 foot high ceilings

please no "trolling" matt groaning said so that the ceilings on the simpsons are high to accomodate marge

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous posted:

> check shiny thing in vomit puddle

lmao i seriously have no idea where this is going. i'm sure we'll go see ned soon though

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

That's the Czech version.

It doesn't work. :(

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

it's perfect but I think that might be like an unlockable class for later game. : )

in the previous Marge Quest, Maggie was basically a Black Mage but idk if that makes sense. If we can't think of anything for her, I might just do that again.

Okay so Marge can wield brooms (so far) and can use healing magic. She can deal good damage and keep the party healed.

Bart can wield slingshots to pick off hard-to-reach foes or pocket knives. His skateboard can buff his speed and allows him to perform several unique abilities.

Lisa the Saxomaphonetician can buff her party or debuff groups of foes. She can also wield books that just might grant her some special abilities.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 21:50 on May 7, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

YES

Plant MONSTER.

emperor bart: let them eat shorts

qu'ils mangent mes shorts.

Plant MONSTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJu3LHxFqp4

tomorrow I think I'm going to zhuzh up some of the battle windows and post everyone's abilities and spells.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 8, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

WHAT ARE SPELLS and WHAT ARE ABILITIES

Spells are not necessarily unique to the character.

Abilities are unique to the particular character. Abilities can also sometimes be conferred from specific equipment. IDK I just did what Dragon Quest did. Also like why worry about the details man

Marge:

SPELLS

Mend: Heals 3-5 damage to one party member.
Scold: Those susceptible become immobile for 1-2 turns.

ABILITIES

Sweep: Attacks a group of enemies, deals CLEAN damamge at 1.5x.

Lisa:

SPELLS

Blabble: Book. Reveals information about the target.
Speedy Jig: Instrument. A lively tune that increases the party's priority by 1 for 5 turns.

ABILITIES

Book Slam: Requires a book. Hurl literature at the target. Deals 1~5x regular damage, luck based.

Saxomophone: Sax required. LISA CUT THAT RACKET OUT!!! deals SONIC damage @ x1.2 normal damage to all enemies

BART:

SPELLS

Yoink!: chance to steal an item from the target.
Sharpshot: a well-aimed defense-piercing attack that deals 1.5x normal damage.

ABILITIES

Skate dash: Crashes into the target, dealing 4x damage. 1/4 recoil damage.

Maggie:

SPELLS

Sharpshot: a well-aimed defense-piercing attack that deals 1.5x normal damage.
Bullet time: allows the user to fire GUNS twice next round. There is a 20% this effect will last an additional round.

ABILITIES

Pacify: Silence an enemy for 2-5 rounds.

----

probably won't update today and maybe the weekend because work has been crazy but i'll go back to the corona lifestyle after again maybe

maybe i will becomes im hooked on the marge magic

Plant MONSTER.

OH WOW LOOK AT THAT GUI

SOME NOTES

-the little bar on the top with the faces is the turn order for the battle.

-accessing our stuff requires marge to use her turn because she is also the inventory

-the first number in each characters box is their hp the second one is their mp

-the little pictures will let u know if anything is wrong with party members (sick, sleeping, dead etc)

-still making this up as i go

-everyone's skills and poo poo is here

the vomit seems messy so i think the broom should be extra effective

... interesting theory.........

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 11, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous posted:

> bart yoink!

there might be some more magic crystals in the puke and those sound handy

Plant MONSTER.

no

Plant MONSTER.

Monsters can have more than 1 item to steal. I'm literally using number generators to determine stuff.

Maybe I will eventually include health for monsters. He's already a bit past halfway dead tho. LISA'S BLABBLE! DUH!!

yeah he has another (1) magic crystal but it's only a 30% chance as opposed to 70% for glowing goo (oh which, he has three we can grab, we got 1 so far)

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 12, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

the gooier the merrier
>bart keep stealing goo

what i like about that is that i can just repeat the animation!!

im doing everything with the trackpad of a laptop lmao

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

owlhawk911 posted:

use BLABBLE to see wtf is going on with dadslime

Plant MONSTER.

no broccoli please posted:

Add Homer blob to inventory.

Plant MONSTER.

what should they do or where shall they go?? any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

all swell ideas! we'll pursue them next updates!

hey guys

do you think what if

like if we used the BED that Marge has on one of the party members... Can you think of anything... any classes that could... potentially be unlocked??

the person who can solve this riddle will get their favorite simpson character put inside. it's like a celebrity guest appearance but better because the existing springfielders are better than celebrities