Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Dr. Nut Ashame, Esq.

6892-4181-4324

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

mine is tattooed on puce’s neck

nut

I wanna upload pics I took to the thread but I gotta wait til I’m on my laptop

nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

MOD CHALLENGE: YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS TO POST THE PIC OR I WILL GIVE YOU A PROBATION FOR TEASING US WITH ANIMAL CROSSING PICS AND NOT DELIVERING. SIX MONTHS... THE CLOCK STARTS... RIGHT AFTER I HIT THIS BONG. PROBABLY. WHAT WAS I SAYING?

TRY 2 STOP ME

nut

let me present to byob: the Tad Saga

nut

nut

I had planted flowers randomly and learned that you don’t get hybrids that way so I spent two hours organizing some of my flowers and now I gotta water them all what is my life

nut

turnips for 110 I think no

nut

i finally got a black flower today!

nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

one step closer to gothic excellence

it's a tough balance cuz i also got like 4 pink flowers

nut

The Clowner posted:

If anyone's interested, my turnips are 589. Dodo code is MRLNQ.

Very important instructions on the sign at the gate, please read or be destroyed :evilbuddy:

I don’t have nips but I wanna see the sign

nut

wait if friends after ur flowers it works better? I knew that...

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

if 5 different visitors water the same flower it gets a gold sparkle and has like a ~70%chance to make a hybrid the next day

this makes the week it took me to get a black tulip bad

nut

I’m grabbing my switch too

nut

watch out becas i'm building a cop store

nut

I am going to stalk this Sunday I know it

nut

poured all I’ve got into nips because I actually remembered

nut

Chrs posted:

same. i got for 90 is that a good price?

ya! I had 96 and if yob luck holds up someone might hit it big itt

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

My bad!

There's a crown available in my Able sisters store. It costs 1 million bells. PM me if you want to buy it. All I ask is that you let me touch it so I too may someday dress like royalty

drat I’m getting priced out my neighbourhood

nut

the able sisters are selling tiger face tee dresses on my island if anyone wants this amazing piece of fashion

nut

also, lemem know if u catch a diplodocus head, it's the last fossil i think i need and i will reward

nut

The Clowner posted:

I do indeed have one

my god either I can mail u ransom or drop it off in person

nut

gdam that is a lot of white roses!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

have started playing other stuff this week and as a result got royally Bear Stearns destroyed by the nip market, have resulted to structuring my final house debt into a CDO that i'm hoping to offload on Tad