Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

A big flaming stink posted:

lol cmon you aren't THAT much of an idiot

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that liberals would definately be on the "poisoning black children with lead" train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Feldegast42 posted:

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that liberals would definately be on the "poisoning black children with lead" train

The best part about this was they brought that water from outside the school because the water had been shut off for almost a year at that point in the school. This was just empty posturing, lmao.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
I have to admit I at least respect this latest Biden apologist because he's just getting straight into the "well he won the election nothing else matters" justification, which is WAY more honest than all the previous pieces of poo poo pretending to be so morally conflicted about supporting noted rapist and genocide champion Joe Biden.

This naked, unabashed political nihilism is pretty refreshing by comparison. And at least it's honest.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

https://twitter.com/teamtrump/status/1263945266723356672

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Midgetskydiver posted:

I have to admit I at least respect this latest Biden apologist because he's just getting straight into the "well he won the election nothing else matters" justification, which is WAY more honest than all the previous pieces of poo poo pretending to be so morally conflicted about supporting noted rapist and genocide champion Joe Biden.

This naked, unabashed political nihilism is pretty refreshing by comparison. And at least it's honest.

The concern trolling is peak liberal. Shouldn't go too fast. Just slow, incremental steps. So slow they shouldn't be seen or felt. As if they're gliding, because that allows them to remain at their most comfortable.

Credible accusations of sexual misconduct have caused candidates to withdraw in shame before. Used to be that when a democrat was exposed, they'd flush themselves or get flushed, though it took some time for the turd to circle the porcelain before getting sucked down the toilet. Now that's not happening.

I suppose they've reached across the aisle, found compromise like Joe has always wanted. In this case, it's about rape.

The president should be beyond suspicion of being a serial abuser. That he is not and that we're being concern trolled about it is nonsense. It doesn't matter if he did or didn't. It's credible and it isn't being investigated. That and his other behavior, like literally smelling the hair of underage teens in front of cameras like a goddamn pedophile is enough to confirm that he's a creep. That the dems are blowing up #metoo for his creep rear end tells me all I want to know about them.

No Joe.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao and Biden’s probably got a dozen more gently caress ups of today’s scale left before November

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Well it's certain that regardless of who gets elected we're going to continue to hear awful and stupid poo poo from the oval office on a constant basis.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Hey I've got a thread that might interest you https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3916038

rko
Jul 12, 2017

I’m not crazy about Moore as a filmmaker—Fahrenheit 11/9 felt like a couple different movies awkwardly stitched together, and suffered for it—but every liberal should be forced to watch the Flint segment. There’s just something so awful about it, the smug insincerity, ugh. It hurts to watch.

On the plus side my boss is a local Dem mover and shaker and was part of a group that had arranged a screening, and it was pretty fun to see a theater full of well-heeled suburban centrists have to sit through that whole thing.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Just made the pledge. :toxx:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Ice Phisherman posted:

Just made the pledge. :toxx:

:patriot:

Lmao "Joe Biden may not remember. But we do."

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Jewel Repetition posted:

:patriot:
Lmao "Joe Biden may not remember. But we do."

:lol: I'll admit, that's drat good.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Scientist Al Gore posted:

You've repeatedly defended child concentration camps through your fence sitting and hand wringing.

Go away.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

unlike your posting

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

He's the guy you want us all to vote for.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Actually, no, more than go away out of the conversation. You are at best a nuisance and at worst, actively malicious. A few days ago I received a PM from you.

quote:

Scientist Al Gore wrote on May 20, 2020 02:41:
Hey,

When you have a moment may you send me a list of known bad posters? The 1% of the 1% of the worst that are in DnD? Thanks!

I'd like everyone here to know that I do not have contact with Scientist Al Gore, do not want contact with him and this message came to me randomly. So he's probably not the first person to send this message. On the off chance that I was the only one, for those who haven't realized the implications of this, Scientist Al Gore is asking for me to inform on fellow forums users by creating a list of people that I specifically find distasteful. At best, this behavior is merely him dropping avatars on people, which is annoying. Given his history and political positions, I'm not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that this is merely a misunderstanding. However, at worst, he is looking to doxx people and harass them, which is a problem that we've had on the forums before in just the past few months and I'm willing to risk being targeted in order to point this out to all of you.

This behavior is not acceptable and constitutes a potential threat. I understand that mods can't view PM's, but I will go to any and all reasonable measures to prove my claim, which I assume means streaming something to prove that I'm not lying and that Scientist Al Gore did in fact ask me to inform on other users by creating a list of forums posters.

A few days ago, his behavior came up in QCS as problematic while there was criticism of Fool of Sound and while I violently disagree with SAG, I believe that his posts are useful because debate has an element of performance to it. Few people actually change their minds here due to debate, or at least not all at once, but many lurkers do change their minds. I agreed with the mods when they allowed him to stay so this doesn't become an echo chamber, which I believe would damage the forum. So I believe that his opinions should get picked apart and trashed on a regular basis if there are holes in them, of which there are numerous. I find his behavior as a public poster to be fascist enablist, but we should talk to these people, not to convince them or appeal to their better angels, of which he appears to have none, but to learn how to better sharpen our opinions and wits when we meet them elsewhere.

That is no longer the case. This is a clear escalation. His behavior constitutes a credible threat and I am willing to prove it to the best of my abilities.

Scientist Al Gore, go away forever.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 06:09 on May 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
This one thread has generated fully half the reports on the entire Something Awful forums today, and there's a whole slew of terrible posting that's gone unreported. All of the mods are exhausted of it, so the thread is going to take a break overnight, maybe into tomorrow. I don't know what we're going to do about this thread yet, but it's not going to stay in its current state until November. Do not export this thread's topic to other D&D threads while it is closed. If you desperately need to post about the general election six months out, do so in CSPAM. If you need to uncontrollably shitpost, do so in CSPAM. If you need to pick stupid bullshit fights with other posters at every opportunity, do so on Twitter.