Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Our family realised that the nurse who lives next door and their family don't come out and clap so we've decided gently caress off with it. It's liberation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Pesky Splinter posted:

Not clapping for :rory: ARE GLORIOUS HEROS :rory: citizen? :mad:

:jail:

I don't think anyone on our street is particularly curtain twitchy so the Patriotism Police won't be around anytime soon lol

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
No im not, gimme 5 more minutes, it's the weekend i swear

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The only good flag is the one you make yourself in animal crossing.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Ash Crimson posted:

Looks like someone hasn't seen the Flag of the Kingdom of Benin

Alright I'll give that one a pass, if only because that's a pretty good decapitation going on there.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

If a giant dong starts flopping against your window at 10pm asking about your children don't even call the police, buy a shotgun and window bars.

You might be in Silent Hill if this happens.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
There won't be any riots in a country where so many people are addicted to the taste of boot polish.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I dunno, I had the bank holiday off and I didn't go to any VE poo poo, I just drank a lot and played that loving Sacred Coil final mission in xcom over and over. It was pretty great.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
It's probably not about whether he enjoys it anymore and more about not letting Michael Gove have it.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Dear Boris, how do you type with ham hocks for hands?

Crapfully yours,
David

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

This loving poo poo is why we'll never have a revolution or any form of uprising in this country. We're conditioned to see asking questions and holding our feudal lords to account as rude and insensitive.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

what is it with the guardian constantly publishing op eds about how any day now boris or arlene or whoever will have a come to jesus moment and against all the odds transform into enlightened liberals

They're incredibly pathetic bootlickers, OP.

They wish to lick his booths 72 times each.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

crispix posted:

Oh dear, oh dear, swine flu is the last thing we need right now!!!!!!! :dadjoke:

I read this in the voice of your avatar and needless to say it was a good time.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Barry Foster posted:

the plan is pretty clearly to do away with 'the blob' and institute absolute autocracy, yeah

it's pretty hosed up, and I think this is going to be a litmus test as to whether we really will put up with a permanent one party/one man state

We will.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Ouroboros posted:

A few notes about this place from when I was at Durham (2008-2011):

- full of young Tory wankers often dressed in full tweed w/ red bow-tie or similar
- all the TVs in the club exclusively played highlights of the 2004 rugby World Cup on repeat every night
- the playlist was exactly the same every night and included Steps, S Club 7, don’t stop believing and always ended on that’s amore
- most popular drink was the ‘quaddie’, quadruple vodka served as two separate drinks (double vodka and orange and double vodka and cranberry) in a small glass and a half full pint glass so you could combine the two yourself, as you couldn’t legally serve 4 shots in one drink

It was tiny, disgusting and you had a reasonable chance of bumping into an active member of the England test cricket team.
I feel like I've had experiences a lot like this, except the Tories were less posh and it was Mysterious Girl on instead. I don't think I've ever experienced a nightclub that stank or trapped you in sports hell though?

Oh god I'm retroactively realising my nights out before lockdown were terrible :negative:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Yeah god, even the people I went out with woulda had the sense to get the gently caress out of that nightmare. Surely nobody can love 2004 rugby that much.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm not having any fuckin' polls in this thread again, we had enough of that poo poo in December and it was soul destroying.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Maugrim posted:

If you're immune you shouldn't be infectious.

Unless you mean you feel an overwhelming urge to stab a pensioner whenever you go into Hobbycraft.

As someone who has gone to hobbycraft to get cheap stuff to do warhammer with, I can confirm that something about it makes you angrier than usual. Might be that you have to look at the kind of people who think papercraft is a hobby adults are still into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I can't believe in a fight between Jose and Ronya I've ended up rooting for Ronya, 2020 really is the end of the world.