Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

franco
Jan 3, 2003
I'll give the virus one thing: I'm furloughed and my work has an online "hub" thing that was mainly used for people getting rotas/booking holiday and the like before this all kicked off. It also has a facebook-lite where we're being encouraged to "stay in touch!" and the "inspirational" memes and shite that people are posting is revealing utter bellends that I didn't even detect in real life. Very helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franco
Jan 3, 2003

Continuity RCP posted:

I take the furlough very seriously so I'm not even looking at hilarious minion memes on the work Facebook group

I must finally be getting cabin fever as I don't know if you're mocking me or not.

e: gently caress, first time.

Four is the only number in English that is equal to the number of letters in its name. Phew.

franco
Jan 3, 2003

Guavanaut posted:

post you are own

Not Minions, but this is an example featuring the real superheroes, maaaaaan! The NHS kick arse and this is not a dis - I just hate this weird, cheap mawkishness.:

Superman is not even wearing a mask or distancing! What a cock.

crispix posted:

The scots have the number sihvihn

I did say English :colbert:

franco
Jan 3, 2003

We're on a nerdy dead gay forum and absolutely nobody said "New Star Wars looking good!!"? Shame on you all.

I wonder if anybody got muddled up about the 2 minutes silence, went out banging a bin with a cricket bat and then was promptly beaten to death by gammons.

franco
Jan 3, 2003
My parents are both elderly and my Dad is especially at risk because of various health issues. I'd had a hell of a time explaining the seriousness and getting them to stay home when this really got into gear. They were being pretty well-behaved.

Now my Mum (who has, as much as I love her, always been a bit "bootstraps!" about things and thinks she's invincible) is tipping over into the "this is getting silly now! We should just go back to being normal! If you get it, you get it!" camp.

I despair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franco
Jan 3, 2003