Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

big beautiful covid-19 balls dangling on my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

twoday posted:

Reminder that there is a BCG trial going on right now run by Texas A&M which is looking for 1,800 volunteers

im waiting for the one about smoking.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Current guesses:

If anyone knows any Smart Epidemiologists with predictions for May 31st please let me know

edit: 106,969

Lpzie has issued a correction as of 02:15 on May 1, 2020

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i just rear end blasted my prediction. bean up!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

drat i should have guessed like -69 instead. we're gonna completely undo all covid deaths and there'll be a few articles about how covid actually got some people pregnant.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

truly the ends times: forced to stay at home, pretending to do work, and eating a lot of good foods. no other generation has suffered as ours has

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im gtting covid for the clout. follow me on ig,fb,twitter,youtube,tiktok

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

america would be really cool if we melted down all the guns, made katanas, and everyone open carried. "enter my kill zone with covid and i'll strike you down!" every senator and congressperson carries the blade of their state.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a bunny a day keeps the covid away, my son...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

2036 c.e., group from the city finally found me. they're amazed i survived without food for so long. told them i sustained myself eating bullets and rear end.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

come on baby!! double every 4 days! daddy needs a new lung! *cugh couh*

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

each email had a custom hashtag. you'll be ousted,, drawn and quartered

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

reality has a doomer lean

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

to recover lost profits, let's overbook every cruise. pack them in like sardines. it's good for our bottom line.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BONGHITZ posted:

everyone drop what you are doing and buy and play "return to obra dinn". all of you. thanks.

power word- Jeb! posted:

that's the game where you remember sailor
:hai:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just mark everyone that got the trumpbux as having a job, sucking the govt. tweat! must reply positively to trumps tweets. email in proof.
get your money. easy solution.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

no shoes no shirt no covid no service

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Rah! posted:

only trust ur fists

this is what works for me

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

covid-19 is a figment of the liberal media and the pharma industry to scare you into buying useless ppe and cure-alls. now, i've read the arguments on both sides, and i haven't found any evidence yet to support the need to wear a mask. Ever.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i ready my blade and hold my stance..... i yell "pull!". she rubs a feather under her nose. it's coming.... she sneezes, an explosion of covid in the air. my arm moves faster than the eye can see. covid elimination: 100%. hmph!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Trump just said he’s going to "urge" universities to reopen in the fall. Faculty and grad students will probably strike if that happens imo

yeah i'm never going back . zooming my way to a phd.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

meijers here in IL had arrows for traffic flow. half the store ignored them. a lot of people without masks. always the people you'd imagine. lol.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

trump lives in a vibrant fantasy world where everything is true and all things are happening simultaneously

i just figure he has pyro vision constantly running.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gonna make a qcs post about opening a new subforum to home school our kids. start signing up for classes to teach now. i will of course teach the blade for 2 hours every week on zoom with household objects like broomsticks and harry potter wands.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Inceltown posted:

[big liz plank video]

endorsing joe biden huh? shameful! trump did nothing wrong, best response ever. 10/10. should be higher though, like 15/15? maybe even 20/20. just a tremendous job.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i go for long walks these days, beaches, trails, festivals, whatever. all thanks to VR!!! ty VR!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

My husband did that this weekend with a copilot and played some War Thunder. It makes me horribly sick unfortunately because it's super cool

plz don't doxx me!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'm on the crystal stage but it snapped in half. dunno if that counts as 1 now or it i gotta shove the rest in there.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol i too live in a fictional world where the ppl at the top "know" things rather than the horror-inducing reality that nobody has any idea wtf they're doing or who's in control save for the desire of self enrichment. that's why i believe alien lizard bankers rule the world and have been in control of everything. there's a plan, there's a plan, there's a plan i repeat to myself as chaos reigns around me.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Snake Dance posted:

Mods at the end of the month please probate/ban the top 5 posters in this thread

cruel but fair...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

also post the thread rating list, and ban the 1s.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's not how you rationalize the denominator you stupif loving cat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

I want to get a jumping rope but I think my neighbors would be against it. I just can't find a workout that has kept me interested inside solo

just dance 2020 on switch

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Syncopated posted:

Apparently the French retroactively tested blood samples from a dude that had pneumonia in late december and he had Corona. No known contact with people travelling or whatever. Maybe this has already been discussed itt idk

yeah, and we all agreed covid has learned to travel back in time. just today covid was found on the shroud of turin.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

so the truml admin didn’t do anything to stop covid, stole as much masks and Ppe they could, gave their buddies 3 trillion dollars, launched a propaganda campaign to ignite terrorists and make people thing the virus is fake, and then quit trying in mid May

the aristocrats!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

menus in restaurants will now not only ask about spice levels but if you had covid to know if they gotta dump spices in your dish

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

most of ya''ll already got tits, you'll be fine..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol that america is just passing turns without toggling the covid research node.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

xrunner posted:

No. The other kind of coyotes. The use them as ballast for the return trip to Mexico.

turn left and bing bong you're free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

shatters the "break in case of emergency" glass. pulls out a red brick with "high RWA" written in sharpie on the face. proceeds to smash head in until i love trump.