Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

SKULL.GIF posted:

Cool to wake up and read a bunch of well off and ultra aggro men try to harass and berate poor women into reproducing

I haven't seen that at all - quite the opposite in fact :confused: As a disclaimer, I don't have or want children, but I'm not about to run someone down for wanting them... you guys are (ironically) being childish about the bodily autonomy of others!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
:toot: The fact that this thread is dead is really loving with my head :toot:

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
My part-time retail job opened back up to the public last Saturday, and it felt surreal to me. I didn't like it. The cognitive dissonance is amplified by the fact that my full-time job is for a not-for-profit that serves seniors so we won't have them back in our building until winter at the earliest, and my coworkers and I are WFH until further notice. Someone earlier in this thread said that there are two separate narratives for this pandemic (one for blue collar workers, and one for white collar workers) and they were 100% right.

Jesus Christ.