Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

If I'm right, I'm a time traveller from the future and you should all give me money to hear my thoughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I honestly lost a ton of respect for Sweden's government. They literally traded lives for a slightly slower economic downturn, but surprise surprise, your economy will still be in the shitter and you killed a bunch of people who probably wouldn't have died with a lockdown. Congrats, what did you achieve exactly? A feeling of normalcy for a while?

And that swedish government official who was surprised by the nursing home deaths: WTF? Did you think your nursing homes are special? Just telling people no visits will be enough? What a bunch of loving idiots, I never want to hear poo poo about the US government from a Swede ever again

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Hope they remember how principled he is when the evictions start and this rear end in a top hat hides behind, "just doing my job/upholding the law"

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

empty whippet box posted:

low key always has been

Absolutely

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

lovely testing is the US' original sin, and we still don't have it down. Until that changes, we will always be flying blind.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

shadowrun future is the future we deserve

:pray:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Well, it's a good thing she's not in charge.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Pissing poo poo

WTF, this is horrifying, please keep the stories coming.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Solarin posted:

imagine how poo poo life was back when salt was an extremely expensive commodity

I dunno, they say you couldn't get yelled at online back then so it couldn't have been that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

blatman posted:

I unironically wanted Soylent to not be deadly garbage juice so it would eventually become food pills, cooking is great and so is eating good stuff but man would that be insanely convenient to just be able to pop a pill at meal time and not lose or gain weight unless I specifically subtracted or added pills to the pile

in my dream-utopia the food pills are also gummy worms and dosage is handled by worm length, in accordance with the prophecy

edit: since this is a page snipe, here's the current-gen version of the food worm, this food worm pill is 4000 calories in a manageable three-pound package https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07XFH5HZ3?tag=duc12-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

A three pound slab is a manageable package?