Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

98500 is my guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My last movie was Sonic so thats an alright way to say goodbye imo.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

:stoked:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Marlins are my local team so I was never too concerned about being near crowds at a game.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/TooMuchMe/status/1263830448909824001
Florida number back up soon?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Cannonball Run has been going on since like the 70s though :shrug:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

They managed to cut the record time by a third, from over 40 hours to 26. That's why it's significant.

I understand that much and the latest time according to Ed Bolian who's the Cannonball guy right now is like 25 hours allegedly. It probably won't be beat for years again.
Granted the planning that goes into it now is on another level compared to back in the day when it was two guys in a car with a bunch of coke just going for it.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Luckyellow posted:

I wonder with all those people refusing to wear masks and other folks starting to get more and more lax, does that mean people are also stopping washing their hands too?

Absolutely

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's so dumb that a virus is just another part of culture war lol.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

THANK GOD thats over

I was going to ask how the trend is looking since it's been a few weeks since OPEN 'ER UP. So as expected virus number went up?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Why is there talk about closing this thread, in here it's all about OPENING UP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I’m morbidly curious is “already had covid” is now a desirable trait for jobs

Unfortunately there are no more jobs