Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!
MAY this be the month the US finally gets coronavirus under control! Yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Budzilla posted:

It would be a question left unanswered considering it is a Bush-era logitech product. Z5500, g15 and mx518 represent.

I have said I'll invest in an amp, new surround speakers, and a receiver when my Z's die, for years. I've had them since 2008. They're still kicking.

My essential work gave us little paper masks to wear when we can't do a task with social distancing but I think everybody realizes if one of us gets it we'll all get it so no masks in use yet.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Lmao I just found out my state is reopening restaurants on Monday with no limit on capacity, just a 6 foot distance between tables. Not that I was going to eat out for the next year anyway, but goddamn.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

I've been trying to find articles about just how well reopening is going for businesses, but other than one about a coalition of Georgia restaurants remaining closed and the Bad Axe Throwing place getting two customers all weekend (lol) there's almost nothing else. Any goons want to report anecdotal friends-and-neighbors sentiment on going back to Applebee's?

For my part, here in KC most businesses are open again. The mayor's 10/10/10 plan (10% capacity or 10 people allowed in the store, with voluntary information taken from people who stay more than 10 minutes) allows for everything to open back up by the 15th, although I've gotten emails from several restaurants saying they won't open until they're allowed to at 50%. I'm in a pretty liberal group both personally and at work, somewhat unusual for being stuck on the border of two red states, and I don't know anybody who is eager to get back out to a restaurant or the theater. I'm sure I'm in my own little bubble ideologically speaking but I also know I'm not alone, which is why I'm curious about the numbers businesses are doing in areas that are partially or fully reopening.