Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

My guess is 175,000 deaths in the US total on May 31st.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYfwRtS9Rmc

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

kater posted:

why dont they just have a bunch of child abuse fundraisers.

I'm sure people would pay good money for it but the church is in enough trouble for that kind of thing as it is.

Edmund Sparkler has issued a correction as of 07:03 on May 1, 2020

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

You'd hate my keyboard lmao

Sup, keyboard twin.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

the g15 is a piece of poo poo

BRB, gonna go to the shutdown Goodwill I got mine from and yell for my $4.99 back.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

seattle plague rat posted:

just tell them you havent worked in 5 weeks and your family is going to starve and if they press you start sobbing

idk but id try that first

if you have pay stubs youre in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y&t=242s

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Nothus posted:

I had to buy a webcam for zoom poo poo and it was stupidly expensive

A bunch of pages back but I gotta ask how you have a computer in 2020 that doesn't have a built in webcam? I have an old iMac and an old Thinkpad I bought for $20 each and they have webcams.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

kater posted:

there is no way capitalism's cum looks that loving delicious

:chloe:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

euphronius posted:

I had to eat chicken thighs last week it was horrible

Mods?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I passed by a pile of free stuff on someone's lawn yesterday. Nothing I needed but there was a lot of dry pinto beans, like maybe 20 lbs worth. I'm already stocked up and I think someone else who needs it more should have it but I'm not gonna lie, I am still thinkin bout thos beans.

I did however buy 8 lbs of short dated bacon for $1.94 total. I had to make room in my freezer so I moved my collection of saved frozen broccoli stalks to thaw in the refrigerator to make soup out of later. Livin that roni life to the max.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

If toilet paper works then why do I keep pooping? If it doesn't work then is my wife so mad that I refuse to use it? Makes u think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I haven't gotten the letter yet but the IRS website says my stimulus check is on the way and I just got my 2019 refund check today. Lol that my refund was only like $40 because of Trump's "tax cuts" that were just a reduced withholding. Like, I could have done that myself you big orange dumbass.