Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
More like bore-onavirus yawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

2DCAT posted:

Are we dead yet

Death is certain keep yr cool

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Shovelbum are your 20+ posts per page to try and convince us that the US is bad? Because I dont think anyone disagrees?

Or is it like, we should kill ourselves because nothing will ever improve? Or are you hoping someone will talk you out of feeling suicidally hopeless? What's the angle here

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

snoo posted:

fine go to your horribly busy trails and parks but stay the gently caress away from grocery stores and restaurants, thank u

No

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

My assumption too (I'm sure someone itt has done a deep dive on this that I missed) is that all the homemade masks everyone is using won't actually stop you from getting it, just spreading it around as much and since even at places like grocery stores they're all using homemade masks if at all so it's kind of an inevitable risk unless you have the money to have purchased 6+ months of supplies in February and live completely alone and have a fake computer job or are wealthy enough to not need to work

But :laffo: at the "you will die if you step outside your home to get the mail" posting

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

I would love to know more about your huge brain and its simultaneous belief that 1) masks don't help and 2) people saying stay the gently caress indoors are overreacting.

1) I meant don't cloth masks just help you from spreading it yourself? Which is great, I'm masked up anytime I leave my house, but that wont stop me from getting it from whatever chud ambled through every aisle of the grocery store breathing on and touching everything. I would love to be wrong on this but I assumed unless you had real medical grade PPE poo poo and wear it right it's not really helpful to you so much as helpful to others around you.

2) yeah most people except the wealthy or lucky have to leave the house out of necessity to get food/etc, and even if you're having all your supplies delivered there's only so much you can do to protect from a delivery guy coughing all over your mail. You're essentially treating every time someone steps foot outside their home as the equivalent of the armed boomer rallies to reopen Applebee's but unless you have a Death Stranding bunker you'll never get your risk to 0%, so yelling at people for being able to see the sun for 20 minutes a week seems pretty dumb!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol trump is a number truther after all

Its gonna own when he starts believing in crisis actors

It will own even more when he wins despite that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

oh hey whattup plague thread don't really check you much anymore since nothing matters, lets see what you're talking about

racism and dogs, got it, thanks for the update y'all see you when we hit the next wave of turbospread