Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

My guess is 137, 069

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Google Butt posted:

the gently caress that mean dawg

Sometimes when poo poo gets sketchy and a blood cell thinks it got a virus it sends out little interferons to let it's buddy cells know Hey watch your back this virus thing i shacked up with is posting cringe. Well the roni is like hey bro can I borrow your phone? and then tosses it out the window so that cell cant send those messages. then when the virus goes to your buddies they don't know to watch themselves

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

No tables of more than 6 what?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

lol every Texas bar is going to be packed at over 100% of normal capacity of drunk people hootin and hollerin and dancing the night away

rip to all of em

God's gonna be making honky tonk angels after all.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

Biggest proof so far we live in a simulation. Apparently a simulation developed by Maxis.

Sul sul, yargbo bay tazzle sa dooga ayba miyba mo :coolspot: