Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
FAKE NEWS!!

its still the 30th of april!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mad.radhu posted:

Elon Musk is currently singing the national anthem on twitter, after crashing Tesla's stock price on purpose and claiming he's going to sell all his material possessions. Probably the strongest start to Meltdown May ever

i still wonder why nerds worship this billionaire gently caress taht literally got his money from his FAMILY mines in SA

like think about aht for a second. his family had mines in apartheid SA... he and his family are evil and his money is blood money

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
liek do people not read about what apartheid SA was like and how people working in mines were treated? elon musk was practically from a slave owning family

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Koirhor posted:

Given what we know is going to happen, when do you think you will see doctors and nurses just walking off the job? I figure if things explode this winter there will be a desperate exodus.

crippling debt solves that issue

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Often Abbreviated posted:

So like 1/3rd of the deaths in the US are in NYC alone. Presumably it got started and was spreading in NYC weeks before anywhere else. So the high number of deaths there I'm guessing is just that city being further along the curve. Meanwhile the rest of the country is only just now catching up and getting to the point where it's nicely scattered throughout the general population, ready to explode everywhere if you give it half a chance, and they're opening everything up for business because it was all a Chinese hoax? Is that right?

china hoax but also china lied about the virus+cover up and they should have more dead peeps?????

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

Garbage workers are more heroic than every US troop put together

word

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A big flaming stink posted:

lol

gently caress cops so much

wasnt the whole point NOT to touch our face and mask? like cmon!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Atrocious Joe posted:

Pompeo is out here fighting the real villains, Cuban doctors
https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1256277205820325892?s=20

what in the world

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Also I want to speak to Youtube's manager! Tim Pool videos keep popping up on my recommended list even though I've only been watching triathlon and cycling videos with a smattering of korean variety show poo poo.

WTF YOUTUBE!

QUIT RECOMMENDING TIM POOL'S poo poo TO ME! ALSO gently caress THAT DIPSHIT BEANIE WEARING gently caress

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
like is tim pool trying to rp jacques cousteau or some poo poo?

gently caress that gently caress boy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Zeriel posted:

So the nicotine thing is gaining traction.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214750020302924

smoke em if you got em?

big tobacco is back baby

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mayor Dave posted:

This dude is live streaming from Huntington Beach and it's pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuLcKKByXk

20 seconds of fat dude with a mohawk ranting

no thanks

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

obv its because we are doing more testing than the rest of the world and that the rest of the world is clearly worse off than us because we have the best healthcare int he world!

USA USA USA USA

USA

USA

U

S

A!!!!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
USA!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

irpoweroutlet posted:

I feel like I should email this to a reporter. it’s from a longer company FAQ posted internally

most people work for this company do so in very public facing positions

I find it insane that they want you to work if a family member has tested positive, or am I reading this wrong?

uhh gently caress yes

this policy will get a lot of people sick and dead dude

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

CODChimera posted:

What's wrong with doomering? Its reality

gently caress if i know

cspam is like doomering central since trump was elected and i like it that way

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shovelbum posted:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5206/

Cruise lines all resuming sailing in mid-June thru early-July

anyone going on a cruise before there is even a vaccine is dumb as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

oxsnard posted:

so apparently a lot of the hospitals in Harris county are mega pissed at the governor. And there are rumblings in some of the surrounding counties as well. Since the state usurped local/county orders, a few hospital administrations are trying to get the mayor to tell the state to gently caress off. Anyways should be fun since this kind of stuff is happening:

so many people are going to die and trump will still win a second term

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mayor Dave posted:

astounding, my office is about a mile from here and it still makes me laugh how many stupid chuds live here

a sea of white

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

murica dum and bad so wut

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Siljmonster posted:

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1256947487509798913?s=20

found the enormous evidence

look at that big guy

hey pompeo going to war with china isnt exactly a great idea jsut fyi

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Apraxin posted:

lots of negative feelings in the thread this morning, how about an inspirational quote/fanfic to chase those blues away?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256957565562486784

what in the gently caress...

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Flesh Forge posted:

china has the will to do poo poo like weld unruly sick people in their houses and distribute food/supplies to quarantined workers, when it comes to economic disruption they are infinitely better prepared for that kind of poo poo than the US is.

like cmon it only took 3 weeks of quarantine but not quarantine to make most of white america into even bigger hollerin' nutjobs

we are so not prepared for any kind of hardship

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

I can inform you that here in T*xas frosted tips are still cool.

GET OUT

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the police only look after the interests of capital

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

etalian posted:

lol at the article screenshot

wooomp woooooomp

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

uh huh :thunk:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pancake rabbit posted:

incredible levels of being extremely not mad online

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1257022823882727425

yellow peril

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

seattle plague rat posted:

cut as much meat as u can prices in the city forced me to do it months ago i think more or less on purpose

dont stock up stock up on alternatives working families need ground beef etc etc

sourdough bros should learn to stew & reduce consumption imo

smugly sits on a mountain of ramen and that korean/japanese cup noodle stuff

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

facetoucher cat posted:

Yeah it was negative but my doctor doesn't think I am (I don't think she trusts the tests) but I'm feeling a little bit better this afternoon actually. Mornings are still bad with my lungs however my entire body isn't under crushing pain right now but my throat hurts. She'll maybe have me get an antibody test if they pass some trial but I think it's pointless. I think I have something else, somehow, maybe? I've been really sick

e: thank you for asking :)

MadJackal was saying there was something up/wrong with the new tests they got from one of his previous posts

like the tests were coming back negative when he/they knew the patients were 100% positive for roni

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

got any sevens posted:

this is why peaceful protests are pointless

peaceful protesting will never work and america has been duped into believing that peaceful protesting is the only legitimate way to protest and get your message heard

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

IT DOES loving WAHAT NOW?!

COEM THE gently caress ON RONI LAY OFF TEH loving GAS PEDAL FOR A loving MINUTE WILL YA?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Here's MA

really can't stress enough how hosed the nursing / long-term care communities were here

i think thats whats going on in canada too.

most of the deaths are coming from nursing homes and nurses working at multiple locations or something

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lucky Greedo posted:

work in retail in fl and lust for the death of this cursed civilization

the level of hostility directed at even our extremely basic safety measures is shocking. i'm used to being abused on the regular, but not like this. everyone has lost their drat minds. got physically rammed with shopping carts by two different karens in the swimsuit section. college lads tried to run me over with their car in the parking lot bc i was still wearing a mask; they made a bunch of fake coughing and retching noises at me when i ducked out of the way. our fitting rooms are closed and middle aged women are stripping to their underwear in the middle of the store to try on our lovely clothes, then screaming at us when we tell them to stop. it's like watching a hive of insects trying to gently caress, eat and kill each other all at once in a massive suicidal frenzy.

dude where do you live that is filled with so many dipshits?

or is everyone in florida just this terrible?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

not just florida, my costco meat dept. friend is having death threats and other unpleasantries lobbed his way by chuds in aurora, colorado because there is no meat left

just burn america off this planet already

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

we did t!

open er up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lmao at the end where the chud goes "think of the children"