Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Yeah cool why don't we just say this was actually the CCP in conjunction with the Democrats because both want to destroy America as they hate freedom, if we're going to rhetoric level 11?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Gee I wonder if the shooter was white

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It won't ever be acknowledged, unless a real progressive movemwnt comes through. But the DNC seems to be hellbent on ensuring their legacy is that doesn't happen so as long as their top echelons are well off; they'll go with whatever the GOP does as a token second party

Also civil war means nukes get used on Americans for sure

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What the gently caress is even being postulated in pandemic? I've read some comments on the video someone I served with posted and I didn't deep dive, but I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to figure out what these nutjobs are on about anyway

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

This is so goddamn stupid it's hard to even wrap my head around. I miss when conspiracy theories were actually just the truth being obfuscated like: Lizard People feeding on the blood of children, or how Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is a portal to another dimension, or the Nazi Space Program where a German woman got naked and talked to aliens telepathically to get blueprints.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

BigDave posted:

Hey that last one actually happened.

They all happened or are happening right now, that's why I said truth being obfuscated. I know we dick around a lot here but you really think I'm going to get out of line about serious stuff?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

"The best thing we can do for them is obviously pray and ... get them some medical care right now," Calzada said of the victims.

Ah yes, the standard trauma medicine practice of first we pray.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

All of us who have served have had unpleasant times, some much more unpleasant than others (except Crab Dad). But we by and large understand getting sent somewhere that sucks, having limited movement and inhaling burning trash for months.

"Sitting on couch and drinking beer is destroying our country quicker than a war a patriot will get up and go back to work we have been shut down for 52 days what if a soldier hide in his house for for 8 weeks what good would he be." - Jimmy on Twitter

Oh word? Wow pack it in we aren't patriots, guys. I'm sharing this because I've hit my top out on poo poo talking to vets because of being the "wrong type" and needed to vent.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

A lot of America thinks rich equals good at business. A lot of America can have it's description ended with "The Aristocrats!", though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I grew up in Sacramento, moved to the Bay, then Hawaii, then the Bay and now in Ventura County. Where the gently caress do you go besides the grocery store that ISN'T 20 minutes? And I have to do that if I want to go to Trader Joe's.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

stealie72 posted:

Maybe it's not terrible that the planet seems to be curing itself of humanity.

Dude maybe I misread what you mean but holy poo poo that is in poor taste.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

this is america https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ui_jQdSz0

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Yes

It's not that they want us to be unprepared and bungle the response, it's just DEMOCRATS think this is a real problem therefore

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if I remember right someone else used "dink" which is a slur towards the Vietnamese. i really learned a lot in hawaii with Japanese native employees, it was like a post doc in racism

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

We love our troops, don't we?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

thanks for clearing up Hilary won those debates, guys, wow counted for so much.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Some Kiwi tosser misappropriated 6k for Haka research and development to install a Slushee machine in the community center in Hobbiton to buy their vote in the upcoming election and Soimon is mad about it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Shouldn’t he be out doing something 4 are Troops this weekend?

Whatever he can’t disappoint me any more than he already has.

Those troops are already dead, what can you do for them? Sad!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm sure all those good cops we keep hearing about will not stand by idly!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

oh cool they're going to kill a bunch of people and the president will cheer it on while his followers bray for rahowa

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I know we aren't supposed to cheerlead harm to others but if the worst happened to that man, good

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I just don't understand the thought process that makes someone bring a bow to something like this

This is the time every gently caress who voted for Trump to live out their Turner Diary fantasies has been waiting for. That's what they're thinking.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

my immediate reaction is that poor girl is going to get so much not good attention from scumbags now :( and on the antifa terrorist thing, like, shouldn't the USA be an anti-fascist organization, and by declaring an anti-fascist organization terrorists effectively siding with fascists? yes, this is probably fine by the base, just saying.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So you can try to do murder one as long as where you live is blood red politically and you have the right motivation and skin color, cool

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the Boogaloo Brigade are overwhelmingly cowards, though, so definitely police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I don't think it is out of the question that Trump bails on being President and flees depending how this goes.