Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andy dalton sucks the big rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
By god thats chase daniels money

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears are willing to trade mitch for 3-5 tight ends

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Dalton going to choke away so many national games if Dak gets hurt.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Katy's own returns to Texas.:unsmith:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Good now I don't have to like him

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If you're Dak are you sitting at home right now thinking about that 33m per year contract you turned down

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-tXHd8sYBw

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jeez I forgot that Dak just lost his brother.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dalton going to choke away so many national games if Dak gets hurt.

Andy will replace an injured Dak late in a game the Cowboys are losing badly. He’ll put up okay garbage time numbers, then start the next 3 games. Dalton goes 1-2, with one great game, one bad game, and one eh performance that doesn’t necessarily correlate with their wins and losses. Dak comes back, Fat Mike doesn’t adjust, and the Cowboys death march to 9-7 continues.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
everythings bigger in texas including wildcard losses

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I think Andy Dalton is probably gonna be a pretty good backup

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I think Andy Dalton is probably gonna be a pretty good backup

I was looking at your av & for a second I thought Andy Dalton got a haircut.

Have we ever seen Andy Dalton & Jason Garrett in the same room together? :thunk:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Joe-ey

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I think Dak Prescott is probably gonna be a pretty good backup

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What did the Bears see in Mitch to sell the farm to ensure they got him anyway?

White

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's funny to me how there's just a Gabbert every few years. You know a big white dude who rockets up draft boards And ends up being a completely unmerited top 10 pick.

Gabbart
Bortles
Tubs
Herb

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What did the Bears see in Mitch to sell the farm to ensure they got him anyway?

He legit had a hose at UNC and he checked all the boxes physically. He only started one full season but looked good in the year before as well. he didn't win that much but you can only expect so much at UNC.

The problem is he's a loving moron who probably loves kissing titties because he hasn't figured out utensils yet. The bears might have learned that if they'd interviewed him or done a private workout which they inexplicably didn't do.

quote:

English newspaper The Daily Mail reports the NFL is not expected to play its international games in 2020.

The article is presented through the lens of the Premier League's Tottenham Hotspur, who are contracted to host two NFL games per season, but the entire international slate is expected to be bagged. That includes two games in London's Wembley Stadium and one in Mexico City in addition to the Tottenham fixtures. There's just no way international games can go forward amidst the coronavirus pandemic.

it will just be a drip, drip, drip like this

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

FizFashizzle posted:

It's still good! It's still good!

https://youtu.be/0LTgNVwfMAE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

He legit had a hose at UNC and he checked all the boxes physically. He only started one full season but looked good in the year before as well. he didn't win that much but you can only expect so much at UNC.

The problem is he's a loving moron who probably loves kissing titties because he hasn't figured out utensils yet. The bears might have learned that if they'd interviewed him or done a private workout which they inexplicably didn't do.

hey mister i'll have you know that the bears did have a Secret Dinner with mitch when he pulled up in an old, lovely car and that sold them that this young man has the goods

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

FizFashizzle posted:

Goddammit, I knew this was inevitable, but it might be my one chance to see the Dolphins be not terrible

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Oh hey, thanks for the new avatar!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

They'll keep the charade up for as long as it takes for people to spend money on season tickets.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

R.D. Mangles posted:

hey mister i'll have you know that the bears did have a Secret Dinner with mitch when he pulled up in an old, lovely car and that sold them that this young man has the goods

He booked the reservation himself, under the name James McMahon

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/DirtyBirdSzn/status/1256352887229333505?s=19

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

tarbrush posted:

My only regret is I wish the text would have said "But he told Schefter they love Herbert."

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

That sure is a typo there. :gizz:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

They'll keep the charade up for as long as it takes for people to spend money on season tickets.

My dad is trying to dump our panthers PSLs

There are currently 14k PSLs for sale lol. What a loving scam.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

fartknocker posted:

That sure is a typo there. :gizz:

A very telling autocorrect

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

God I forgot about all the poo poo JJ liked to talk back in his prime and it was all the weakest possible stuff

tarbrush posted:

Return of the shakytar

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

God I forgot about all the poo poo JJ liked to talk back in his prime and it was all the weakest possible stuff

Return of the shakytar

Haha, I'd forgotten about the selfie thing until you mentioned this.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Heh you took a selfie if you would have spent that 30 seconds in the playbook you'd be a good qb

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Intruder posted:

Return of the shakytar

jj watt is as lame of a person as he is good at defensive end

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tarbrush posted:

lol what the hell??

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Any possibility that there could be a successful class action to get some sort of PSL refund for the season assuming fans aren't allowed to go to games?

No personal stake in it just had the thought pop into my head.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

tangy yet delightful posted:

Any possibility that there could be a successful class action to get some sort of PSL refund for the season assuming fans aren't allowed to go to games?

No personal stake in it just had the thought pop into my head.

I'm sure the team will just say that you haven't lost the ability to buy tickets when they're available

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My wife and I already paid for our 2020 season tickets and I've written that money off as an interest-free loan to Jed York at this point :shrug:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Jets paused our 2020 payments. I would imagine they’ll offer to apply anything we’ve paid to next years tickets.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/snfonnbc/status/1257034224718266369?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

hell, same