Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Legends and X were what I grew up on. Oh God, I am old.

You can’t be because mine is Mega Man 2 and I’m not even THAT old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Bob Socko posted:

My main in Kirby because I give no fucks about online play.

Same. I was flabbergasted when I saw he’s considered the worst character in the game but I also only play against my kids so

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Jimmy Johnson deserves an honorable mention for best coaches of the Super Bowl era.

I wonder how long he could have held the Cowboys dynasty together if it weren’t for Jerry.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yeah I was gonna say white Dolphins jerseys own.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I completely understand the point of view of “if you’ve played golf watching these guys is pretty incredible” but it’s still mostly boring as hell and also *insert Robin Williams and George Carlin stand up bits*.

F Golf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Well they don’t spend anything on improving the game so they can put that into buying the license.

\/\/\/\/\/ nice.