Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Fodlan, the year 1185: After 5 long years of war and no end in sight, the three major powers met in an attempt to reach an agreement. After three days of intense negotiation; Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude gave in and decided that the only way to determine a winner was to have a contest. The contest in question?

Basketball!

(Credit to @Seismic_Xsparda for the image, and goon Jenner for commissioning it!)

Welcome to NBA 2FE!

What is this?

I am simulating an entire season of NBA 2k, with themed teams from Fire Emblem games, mainly Three Houses.

Will there be NBA Players?

No! Every major team has players and I have attempted to represent them all as characters from their region/game. Ex. Enbarr Eagles have the Black Eagles Students and Jeritza, making 10 players. (One NBA Player survived the Great Roster Purge but we’ll get to him)

What do you mean, major teams?

Each region has at least one team that represents a major faction in Fire Emblem. The other teams are what I call ‘NPC Teams’. ‘NPC Teams’ have the same players as other NPC Teams, but growth amongst them can differ significantly. The NPC teams will fight for the coveted 7th and 8th seeds, most likely, but in my test season, the top teams lost to the bottom teams surprisingly often.

Why are there teams outside of Three Houses?

My initial plan was to mod NBA2k20 to have the models from characters in both Three Houses and FE Warriors. That project turned out to be a little ambitious to my skill level at the moment; but I’m not ruling it out for the next season!

What can we do?

The audience has a couple of options here. You can:

1. Sponsor an NPC team, and help determine any trades, player growth, coaching style choices, etc., that will make your team better

2. Make yourself an NPC player! Just request the team, position, and any particular look you want, and I’ll work to make it possible!

3. Find a team to hate or love! Just enjoy the ride!

Add-on: NBA2k just got around to adding the WNBA, but they haven’t added a woman Create a Character unless you go in with a cheat engine. It’s super lame and I’m not about it, but I’m working with what I know atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Here are the Conferences, Divisions, and Teams:

Southern Fodlan Conference

A conference filled with hateful rivalries, physical play, and backstories that won't be expanded on until the DLC.

Central Fodlan Division

Garreg Mach Dragons, Charon Knights, Ailell Flames, Airmid Pelicans, Garreg Mach Town Basketball Club

Southern Fodlan Division

Enbarr Eagles, Brigid Warriors, Nuvelle Mariners, Fort Merceus Cavaliers, Real Morfis BC

Fates Division

Honor of Hoshido, Glory of Nohr, Valla Spectres, Macedon Whitewings, Valentia Royals

Northern Fodlan Conference

Forged in the harsh winters (and mild weather), this conference is home to the Test League Champs Fhirdiad Lions. It's also home to three separate 3-0 series chokefests so I don't know what to expect.

Northwest Fodlan Division

Fhirdiad Lions, Western Church Friars, Rhodos Coast Raiders, Albinea Seahawks, Sreng BC

Northeast Fodlan Division

Leicester Golden Deer, Eastern Church Monks, Gentlemen’s Recreational Club of Gloucester, Almyra Falcons, Agartha Beasts

Ylissean League

Ylisse Shepherds, Plegia Wizards, Valm Conquerors, Friege Thunder, Sacae Flash

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 08:27 on May 2, 2020

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Matchday 1:

Almyra @ Valentia
Ylisse @ Plegia

Matchday 2:

Charon @ Nuvelle
Ailell @ Garreg Mach Town
Airmid @ Fort Merceus
Sreng @ Valla
Eastern Church @ Brigid
Nohr @ Archanea
Morfis @ Leicester
Hoshido @ Agartha
Albinea @ Fhirdiad
Valm @ Friege
Western Church @ Rhodos Coast

I’ll capture video for about 3 of these games, then sim into game day 3, so the big question is: which 3 would you prefer?

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 08:29 on May 2, 2020

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.
Very excited for this. My votes are for the Ylisse, Nohr, and Hoshido games.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I should also make it clear who the NPC Teams are:

In Southern Fodlan we have Charon, Ailell, Airmid, Garreg Mach Town, Brigid, Nuvelle, Fort Merceus, Morfis, and Valla

In Northern Fodlan we have Western Church, Eastern Church, Rhodos Coast, Sreng, Albinea, Gloucester, Almyra, Agartha, Plegia, and Valm

Albinea has already been claimed by a sponsor!

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 20:28 on May 3, 2020

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I think I'd like to see Nohr v Archanea and Albinea v Fhirdiad.

Can I sponsor Nuvelle? I want them to aim for style over substance. The absolute flashiest possible team. I know nothing about basketball stats so I can't give you any more specific advice than that but I trust you to figure something out from that lol.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

professor metis posted:

I think I'd like to see Nohr v Archanea and Albinea v Fhirdiad.

Can I sponsor Nuvelle? I want them to aim for style over substance. The absolute flashiest possible team. I know nothing about basketball stats so I can't give you any more specific advice than that but I trust you to figure something out from that lol.

Nuvelle is yours! This is the perfect time to explain training a team and players. The basics, at least.

This is the Training Menu. Team Development, Player Development, and Injury History are useless day 1, so let's focus on the other 4 menus.

Training Schedule shows you the upcoming week and what your team is focusing on. For instance, if you want to focus on flashy play, it might be good to focus to physicality and fundamentals. You can't change that in this menu, but it will give you a good overview for your weekly plan.

Mentorship will be hard on the npc team, but the basic idea is that it's similar to pair up. Two players can work together to improve faster, and if a player gets a badge (a special ability), they can teach it to their mentee. Cool concept, but I'm not sure how useful it will be in the first season.

This is the first section of Team Development. This is where you can determine what particulars you want to focus on. You can have each player type (center, forward, etc) focus on different things, or have them work on something unilaterally.

This determines how hard your team will work as a unit in each practice. I recommend resting before back to backs (2 games in 2 days), but it's up to you and your basketball journey.

This determines what percentage of the practice is focused on what. For you, Metis, I have actually adjusted it after I took the screenshot and the parameters are 55 physical, 12 tactical, and 33 fundamental.

Individual focus is for if you feel like a player just needs a different direction. You can make a couple players focus on passing while the rest focus on sick dunks, for instance.

Your goal through this is to make your very own team of 3-13 Snipers, or whatever analogy you wanna use.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Show me Garreg Mach. Make me able to play B.Ball with Catherine, Shamir, Rhea, and Flayn.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

they do not become the best team in fodlan by SLEEPING. they can rest when they're dead!!

being the best in basketball is all about big numbers, so they will focus purely on offense. who needs defensive stats!?

(however if they are to play in an outdoor court, can you please make them play defensively and also rest more, if this allows for that much micromanaging)

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
This looks fantastic.

I will sponsor the Gentlemen’s Recreational Club of Gloucester and bring true nobility and beautiful jersey design to the peak of the FEBA.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Thordain posted:

This looks fantastic.

I will sponsor the Gentlemen’s Recreational Club of Gloucester and bring true nobility and beautiful jersey design to the peak of the FEBA.

Done and done! You don’t have a game until day 3/4, but do you want them to focus on anything at the moment?

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
Without seeing more of the NPC players it's difficult to say, but let's aim for something extremely defensive. We'll be the Grit-and-Grind Grizzlies, controlling the paint and running constant pressure on opposing ball handlers.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Thordain posted:

Without seeing more of the NPC players it's difficult to say, but let's aim for something extremely defensive. We'll be the Grit-and-Grind Grizzlies, controlling the paint and running constant pressure on opposing ball handlers.

Sounds good, Gloucester is working on paint moves, pressure, and rebounding, then!

This is the final preseason post, as I got a couple requests to talk about the 11 Non-NPC teams:

Fhirdiad Lions
Test League Finish: Champion
Playoff Record: 16-8

Early Starting Lineup: Ingrid, Felix, Sylvain, Dimitri, Dedue

The Fhirdiad Lions had an intense season in the test league. For most of the season, they dominated the league on the back of Dedue and Dimitri. Once the playoffs started, however, it become the Sylvain show featuring Ingrid and Mercedes. They had a lot of injuries early in the season, in particular Felix was lost for months with an high ankle sprain. The playoffs are notable for the Lions, as they came back from 3 games down in the conference finals against Leicester, and then almost blew a 3-1 series lead against Garreg Mach. In the end, Mercedes' 17 points per game led the team to a game 7 victory and the championship.

Garreg Mach Dragons
Test League Finish: Runners Up (lost 3-4)
Playoff Record: 15-5

Early Starting Lineup: Hanneman, Shamir, MByleth, Rhea, Catherine

Garreg Mach's season was a plethora of ups and downs. The season started with injuries to Shamir and Byleth, putting them in a huge hole in the Southern Fodlan Conference standings. By the time of the playoffs, they were 5 games back on Enbarr. They swept through the playoffs, though, only losing once to Enbarr en route to a Finals appearance.

Then Manuela got hurt
Then Rhea got hurt
Then Seteth got hurt

They had a noble comeback in games 3, 5, and 6, but it was just too much to overcome. Look for things to get personal between Garreg Mach and Enbarr this year, as all the injuries happened in game 5 of their matchup. (Thanks Hubert)

Edit: Just gonna mention an interesting stat I forgot: Hanneman averaged 5 turnovers a game. His fellow point guard Flayn had more assists and only 2 turnovers a game in similar minutes. Hanneman only lost his starting job for one game.
:magemage:

Leicester Golden Deer
Test League Finish: Conference Finals (Lost to Fhirdiad 3-4)
Playoff Record: 11-7

Starting Lineup: Leonie, Claude, Hilda, Lorenz, Raphael

The poster children of "How can you be this talented but also this bad?", Leicester had a season of insanity in the test league. The team relied solely on Leonie to score 30-40 points a game, and if she didn't manage it, the team would likely lose. They barely eked out the top seed over Fhirdiad in the regular season. After sweeping the first round of the playoffs, they almost choked away a 3-0 series lead against an NPC team (Now Albinea), then did choke away a 3-0 series lead against Fhirdiad. The first quarter of Leicester games are telling: If Lorenz is taking most of the shots, the team will likely lose.

Enbarr Eagles
Test League Finish: Conference Finals (Lost to Garreg Mach 1-4)
Playoff Record: 9-4

Starting Lineup: Edelgard, Bernadetta, Caspar, Ferdinand, Hubert

The most bizarre story is the one of Enbarr. After a regular season with only 10 losses, and two 4-0 sweeps that were embarrassingly dominant, they came out completely flat against Garreg Mach, only managing to steal game 4 with a last second 3 by Dorothea. This team never had a consistent go-to scoring option in the previous season, but if Edelgard didn't get double digit assists, the team would struggle. Expect a little more focus on the big prize, and more rest from a team that never rested last season. Think of them like the Bad Boy Pistons.

Ylisse Shepherds
Test League Finish: Second Round (Lost to Fhirdiad 2-4)
Playoff Record: 6-5

Starting Lineup: Robin, Sully, Cordelia, Chrom, Frederick

Last year they were an NPC team, but overperformed in the season, challenging Leicester and Fhirdiad for the top seed. Now they are a full fledged big squad, led by Chrom.

Glory of Nohr
Test League Finish: Second Round (Lost to Enbarr 0-4)

Starting Lineup: Elise, Niles, Leo, Xander, Camilla

A solid 4 seed in Southern Fodlan, nothing went right for Nohr in the second round against Enbarr, as Hubert and Petra victimized Xander and Niles for 4 horrible games. At least they contained Edelgard, though.

Honor of Hoshido
Test League Finish: No Playoffs

Starting Lineup: Sakura, Takumi, Oboro, Hinoka, Ryoma

This team could not stay healthy last year, as every member had some sort of long term injury at some point in the season. They ended up not even getting a sniff of the playoffs, ending the season near the bottom of the rankings.

Friege Thunder
Test League Finish: First Round (Lost to Albinea 3-4)

Starting Lineup: Julius, Ishtar, Reinhardt, Kempf, Travant

This team was a strange afterthought during the season, staying a comfortable 5th in the conference, but never really challenging for anything beyond that. Once they got into the playoffs, they had an excellent 7 game bout with NPC team Albinea, who would later challenge Leicester to a similar series.

Macedon Whitewings (Archanea is a no no word by nba2k standards)
Test League Finish: Second Round (Lost to Garreg Mach 0-4)

Starting Lineup: Caeda, Linde, Marth, Minerva, Navarre

Minerva controls most of this team as a point forward, with Caeda and Linde performing more like catch-and-shoot guards. This team didn't catch Garreg Mach off guard, however, and were annihilated in the second round.

Sacae Flash
Test League Finish: No Playoffs

Starting Lineup: Priscilla (lol), Florina, Lyndis, Eliwood, Hector

Last year this team relied 100% on Lyn, but improvements from Hector late in the year almost got them into the playoffs after an abysmal first half of the season.

Valentia Royals
Test League Finish: Did Not Participate

Starting Lineup: Celica, Alm, Python, Conrad, Valbar

Brand new team coming through! I flipped a coin between them and Tellius, and they won out and got the last spot in the league. They will mostly move the ball through Valbar, but don't sleep on Python's 3 pointers!

Some of the faces copied themselves (Celica and Takumi's face is on nearly every point guard and shooting guard, Hinoka's face on a lot of the Power Forwards), but I've fixed those, they just didn't show up when I took the portraits.

I'm recording tomorrow, so expect a video update in the next couple of days! Our games will be:

Almyra @ Valentia (Opening Game)

Nohr @ Archanea/Macedon (Potential Game of the Week)

Albinea @ Fhirdiad

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 03:44 on May 5, 2020

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=156659

Here is the effortpost for gamedays 1-3, scores will be in the next post!

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 10, 2020

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Alymra @ Valentia: 34-49
Ylisse @ Plegia: 101-91
Charon @ Nuvelle: 80-94
Ailell @ Garreg Mach Town: 91-72
Airmid @ Fort Merceus: 79-89
Sreng @ Valla: 89-100
Eastern Church @ Brigid: 85-84
Nohr @ Macedon/Archanea: 92-90
Morfis @ Leicester: 73-124
Hoshido @ Agartha: 83-92
Albinea @ Fhirdiad: 69-87
Valm @ Friege: 85-109
Western Church @ Rhodos Coast: 91-115
Enbarr @ Ailell: 119-94
Garreg Mach @ Gloucester: 94-73
Plegia @ Sacae: 84-103

Italicized teams are currently managed.

Edit: I have a plan for post week 1 to help managed teams, but we'll get there once I do gamedays 4-6.

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 05:15 on May 10, 2020

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
Garreg Mach was always going to be a tough opponent to open against, but I believe in our game plan and I believe in Dewan to lead House Gloucester to glory

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

To double-up on my bringing the Blue Lions heat in LPs for games that have nothing to do with FE3H, I'll gladly mismanage the Fhirdiad Lions to a miserable defeat because I have never played an NBA 2K game and have only a shaky grasp on basketball strategy in general further glory!

As for strategy, it's the just after start of a new season and I'm not about to let the test championship and one win team rest on their laurels. It's time for them to focus on those fundamentals! But do rest up when necessary (i.e. before back-to-backs); Felix becoming injury-prone is not something we want to see.

Whoops missed that some teams were off-limits.

Same stuff for Almyra, then. ( focus on those fundamentals! But do rest up when necessary (i.e. before back-to-backs) )

Mirdini fucked around with this message at 22:44 on May 11, 2020

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Mirdini posted:

To double-up on my bringing the Blue Lions heat in LPs for games that have nothing to do with FE3H, I'll gladly mismanage the Fhirdiad Lions to a miserable defeat because I have never played an NBA 2K game and have only a shaky grasp on basketball strategy in general further glory!

As for strategy, it's the just after start of a new season and I'm not about to let the test championship and one win team rest on their laurels. It's time for them to focus on those fundamentals! But do rest up when necessary (i.e. before back-to-backs); Felix becoming injury-prone is not something we want to see.

Whoops missed that some teams were off-limits.

Same stuff for Almyra, then. ( focus on those fundamentals! But do rest up when necessary (i.e. before back-to-backs) )

You’ve got it!! Almyra is yours and I’ve made the adjustments!

I have some game choices here, pick which 2 appeal to you, I’ll be covering 3 (Manager Teams are in italics):

Day 4
Valentia @ Nohr
Sreng @ Nuvelle
Hoshido @ Valla
Charon @ Western Church
Leicester @ Almyra
Morfis @ Albinea
Friege @ Eastern Church
Rhodos Coast @ Valm
Fhirdiad @ Ylisse

Day 5
Brigid @ Garreg Mach
Macedon @ Ailell
Fort Merceus @ Enbarr
Nohr @ Hoshido
Valentia @ Charon
Garreg Mach Town @ Airmid
Almyra @ Gloucester
Morfis @ Agartha
Valm @ Fhirdiad
Plegia @ Friege

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
Let's see Almyra vs Gloucester, surely we won't make losing a regular thing...

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Thordain posted:

I want this one, and Fhirdiad vs Ylisse.

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Thordain posted:

Truly a clash of titans (yes this one please, and Sreng v Nuvelle)

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
Go Golden Deer!

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Fhirdiad vs Ylisse looks like a good time. And might as well take a look back at the last generation and go retro with Nohr vs Hoshido.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

4 game slate incoming! In this episode, we have:

Dunkaholics Anonymous
Big Blue Lion Injury!
Nohrian Nightmare
and
Those Fine Gloucester Lads!

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=156701

Updates on the rest of the scores tomorrow morning and what comes next as we hit the rest of the season!

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Scores for game-days 4-6 (winners bolded and manager teams italicized:

Day 4:
Valentia 96 Nohr 82
Sreng 94 Nuvelle 87
Hoshido 75 Valla 98
Charon 99 Eastern Church 111
Leicester 98 Almyra 84
Morfis 93 Albinea 99
Friege 116 Western Church 109
Rhodos Coast 84 Valm 112
Fhirdiad 103 Ylisse 83

Day 5
Brigid 95 Garreg Mach 114
Macedon 104 Ailell 81
Fort Merceus 95 Enbarr 108
Nohr 75 Hoshido 88
Valentia 100 Charon 83
Garreg Mach Town 92 Airmid 77
Almyra 62 Gloucester 70
Morfis 77 Agartha 101
Valm 100 Fhirdiad 115
Plegia 86 Friege 103

Day 6
Sacae 101 Albinea 103
Valla 81 Eastern Church 97
Rhodos Coast 100 Leicester 105
Brigid 81 Sreng 85
Nuvelle 93 Ylisse 101

Now that week 1 is over, the managers have some stuff to do if you wish:
1. Change any focus and practice methods you want for week 2.
2. Name all 15 of your players (including Gloucester, who I named mostly for fun)
3. 6 of your players will get 15 skill points to allocate as you wish. I will make a list of the skills and players on the roster later tonight, so don't worry! This will give you an advantage over other teams, and push your players more towards how you want them to play. This will happen once a month in the season.

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
Please give the Gloucester players these names(I'm not picky about who gets which):

Quark Handknuckle
Sang Songs
Duke PurchasingPower
William Eyelashes
PutMeIn Coach
Thanks For'The
Knack 3
Methusaleh Impress
Cue Cards
Dewan Hernandez
Caviar Von Leonardo
New Zealand
Big Mood
Reservoir Dougs
Subtle Assistant

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Okay, so for managers, you have 3 of each of these players:

#41, Power Forward, 72 overall
#36, Small Forward, 71 overall
#33, Center, 68 overall
#1, Shooting Guard, 66 overall
#37, Point Guard, 64 overall

The Guards are worse at rebounding and their height drops their overall number drastically, just so you're aware.

You can give 6 players 15 skill points each to distribute amongst the following skills.

Offense: Driving Layup, Post Fade (What Hinoka does), Post Hook (What people did in the 70s), Post Moves, Draw Foul, Close Shot, Medium Shot, 3 Pt Shot, Ball Handling, Pass Accuracy, Offensive Rebound, Standing Dunk, Driving Dunk, Hands (how well you can catch the ball)

Defense: Defensive Rebound, Interior D, Perimeter D, Block, Steal, Contest Shot, Reaction Time

Athleticism: Lateral Speed (side to side movement), Speed, Acceleration, Vertical, Strength, Hustle (how often you work hard)

Mental: Pass Perception, Pass IQ, Offensive IQ, Defensive/Offensive Consistency, Defensive IQ

You can move these skill points however you choose, for example:

Shadow Thordain's Quark Handknuckle is a 64 overall Point Guard, and Shadow Thordain wants him to get better at running the offense. He might give him 3 points each in Offensive IQ, Pass IQ, Pass Accuracy, and Ball Handling, and use the last 3 points on perimeter defense or lateral speed to make him better at defending other point guards. Or he could truly double down on defense and give him 15 points in steals, moving his steal ability to 81.

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
Dewan Hernandez is a Power Forward so let's give him 3 points in Driving Layup, 3 points in Offense Rebound, 3 points in speed, 3 points in defensive rebound, and 3 points in reaction time.

Subtle Assistant is our Point Guard, so we want him to direct what little offense we have. Let's go with 3 points in Offensive IQ, 3 points in Pass IQ, 3 points in Pass Accuracy, 3 points in Ball Handling, and 3 points in perimeter defense

Big Mood is the most old school, defensive pain in the rear end of a Center imaginable. 5 points in defensive rebound, 4 points in strength, 3 points in vertical, and 3 points in interior D

Reservoir Dougs is a shooting guard that gets nasty on the perimeter. 4 points in perimeter D, 3 points in steal, 2 points in reaction time, 2 points in hustle, 2 points in contest shot, and 2 points in pass accuracy

Knack 3 is a classic three-and-d shooter at Small Forward, so we want him to have the skills on both ends. 7 points in 3 Pt Shot, 4 points in lateral speed, 3 points in interior D.

edit: oh drat, I get 6. Uhh, whatever New Zealand is, give him 7 points in block, 7 points in steal, and 1 point in speed

Thordain fucked around with this message at 23:43 on May 18, 2020

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

For Nuvelle, I'm naming six players and nominating their role and skills (can you pick my theme lol). I know nothing about basketball so I will do my best on this!!

Serena van der Woodsen - tall and statuesque, Serena is the closest thing to a defensive player that Nuvelle has
Center
5 each in
Defensive Rebound
Vertical
Block

Blair Waldorf - Blair is all about mind games and underhanded tactics
Point Guard
3 each in:
Offensive IQ
Draw Foul
Steal
Lateral Speed
Pass IQ

Regina George - Regina is pure aggression and malevolence
Power forward
5 each in:
Strength
Medium Shot
Driving layup

Missy Pantone - this school has no gymnastics team, this is a last resort
Small forward
3 each in
Hustle
Ball handling
Speed
Driving Dunk
Draw foul

Cordelia Chase - she's a thinker and a team player
Shooting Guard
3 each in
Pass perception
Pass IQ
Offensive consistency
Ball handling
Pass accuracy

Torrance Shipman - a more offensive shooting guard than Cordelia
Shooting guard
5 each in:
3 pt shot
Acceleration
Offensive IQ

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

It's time to get goofy with Almyra. I have no idea how to best configure any of these skills and trying to optimize them seems like a massive chore, so:

Star Players (for now):

Amir Timur
Power Forward
10 points in driving layup, 5 points in offensive rebound

Alp Arslan
Power Forward
10 points in driving dunk, 5 points in vertical

Abbas Safavid
Shooting Guard
10 points in perimeter defense, 5 points in block

Cyrus Teispid
Center
10 points in strength, 5 points in speed

Khosrau Anushirvan
Point Guard
10 points in pass IQ, 5 points in pass accuracy

Nader Shah
Small Forward
10 points in 3-pointers, 5 points in ball handling

Names Of The Rest:

Mu'izz ad-Din
Shapur Sasan
Adud al-Dawla
Ya'qub Saffari
Antiochus Seleucid
Mithridates Arsacid
Ardashir Sasan
Khosrow Parviz
Thea Musa

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

2 things: Everyone's point guards got a full boost in pass accuracy, because for some reason they all dropped to 36 overall in that. Now everyone has a 65 base pass accuracy, so yeah. (If you made adjustments to accuracy I added it on top of that)

I'm gonna try just going through a whole week for this next update, but I'll do 4 game slates from now on. Please vote for 4 of the following matches:

October 28th
Macedon @ Enbarr
Albinea @ Gloucester
Sacae @ Almyra
Fhirdiad @ Friege
Rhodos @ Agartha

October 29th
Enbarr @ Brigid

October 30th
Hoshido @ Fort Merceus
Sreng @ Macedon
Garreg Mach @ Nohr
Nuvelle @ Valm

HALLOWEEN
Agartha @ Plegia

November 1st
Gloucester @ Valla
Hoshido @ Nohr
Ylisse @ Leicester

November 2nd
Almyra @ Albinea
Valentia @ Garreg Mach
Sreng @ Morfis
Nuvelle @ Sacae

November 3rd
Ylisse @ Agartha

Halloween has a horrendous slate of games with no manager teams or big teams other than Agartha. White Heron Season will prove to be much more entertaining.

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 23:59 on May 20, 2020

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Hoshido vs Nohr
Garreg Mach vs Nohr
Enbarr vs Brigid
Nuvelle vs Valm

Strike that last, I just saw Macedon vs Enbarr

Metis of the Chat Thread fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 21, 2020

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Sacae @ Almyra
Garreg Mach @ Nohr
Enbarr @ Brigid
Hoshido @ Nohr

Mirdini fucked around with this message at 05:29 on May 21, 2020

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Garreg Mach!

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Agartha @ Plegia
Hoshido @ Nohr
Fhirdiad @ Friege
Garreg Mach @ Nohr

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=156760

4 Games, but multiple storylines, including:

Edelgard stakes her claim to the 1 seed

Agartha and Plegia on the Dragon's Table

YOU CHOSE THIS, YOU CHOSE DEATH, YOU CHOSE DUNKS

Sreng and the Rise of Barkley

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Scores for the week of October 28th-November 2nd

Garreg Mach Town @ Ailell: 94-97
Charon @ Hoshido: 89-97
Macedon @ Enbarr: 88-121
Fort Merceus @ Valentia: 88-92
Albinea @ Gloucester: 96-100
Airmid @ Garreg Mach: 82-134
Sacae @ Almyra: 89-79
Rhodos Coast @ Agartha: 77-75
Fhirdiad @ Friege: 116-106
Western Church @ Valm: 112-96
Nuvelle @ Plegia: 110-80

Enbarr @ Brigid: 137-106
Leicester @ Western Church: 110-85
Eastern Church @ Ylisse: 72-106

Charon @ Airmid: 127-108
Hoshido @ Fort Merceus: 80-104
Sreng @ Macedon: 107-113
Garreg Mach Town @ Valla: 100-97
Garreg Mach @ Nohr: 116-121
Ailell @ Valentia: 79-96
Rhodos Coast @ Albinea: 95-111
Gloucester @ Morfis: 88-90
Nuvelle @ Valm: 88-93
Plegia @ Fhirdiad: 62-109
Friege @ Sacae: 112-101

Brigid @ Enbarr: 108-116
Western Church @ Almyra: 89-79
Agartha @ Plegia: 78-62

Gloucester @ Valla: 82-71
Airmid @ Garreg Mach Town: 75-71
Garreg Mach @ Fort Merceus: 117-104
Hoshido @ Nohr: 103-94
Ailell @ Charon: 109-97
Ylisse @ Leicester: 117-118
Fhirdiad @ Valm: 115-110
Agartha @ Sacae: 94-110

Almyra @ Albinea: 106-91
Valla @ Ailell: 62-118
Western Church @ Fort Merceus: 73-97
Friege @ Eastern Church: 107-114
Valentia @ Garreg Mach: 104-127
Sreng @ Morfis: 83-79
Nuvelle @ Sacae: 86-83
Macedon @ Rhodos Coast: 93-100

Charon @ Garreg Mach Town: 81-84
Gloucester @ Brigid: 67-87
Valm @ Hoshido: 81-75
Ylisse @ Agartha: 98-95
Leicester @ Airmid: 120-90
Fhirdiad @ Plegia: 109-103

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Standings Up to November

Southern Fodlan

1. Enbarr: 5-0
2. Garreg Mach: 5-1
2. Valentia: 5-1
4. Ailell: 4-3
5. Nuvelle: 3-3
5. Fort Merceus: 3-3
5. Garreg Mach Town: 3-3
8. Hoshido: 3-4
9. Nohr: 2-3
9. Macedon: 2-3
11. Valla: 2-4
12. Morfis: 1-4
13. Brigid: 1-5
13. Airmid: 1-5
15. Charon: 1-6

Northern Fodlan

1. Fhirdiad: 7-0
2. Leicester: 6-0
3. Eastern Church???: 4-1
4. Ylisse: 4-2
4. Friege: 4-2
6. Sreng: 3-2
7. Gloucester: 3-3
7. Albinea: 3-3
7. Rhodos Coast: 3-3
7. Sacae: 3-3
7. Agartha: 3-3
12. Valm: 3-4
13. Western Church: 2-4
14. Almyra: 1-5
15. Plegia: 0-7

Lots of time left in the season, so we won’t look at this again for another 3 updates.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I have some game options here for everyone! Vote for your fave 3 options!

11/4
Almyra @ Valla
Garreg Mach @ Sreng
Macedon @ Friege
Rhodos Coast @ Sacae

11/5
Agartha @ Enbarr
Albinea @ Fort Merceus (This one will be played, as Fort Merceus should've been featured last week)
Brigid @ Western Church

11/6
Sacae @ Gloucester
Macedon @ Fhirdiad

11/7
Nohr @ Nuvelle
Brigid @ Friege

11/8
Valentia @ Almyra
Hoshido @ Leicester
Garreg Mach @ Fhirdiad

11/9
Nohr @ Agartha
Almyra @ Nuvelle
Leicester @ Eastern Church
Sacae @ Albinea

11/10
Enbarr @ Rhodos Coast
Valentia @ Ylisse

If you want to change anything in your practice schedules for the week, let me know asap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Gareg mach fhirdiad
Dimitri and Rhea battle it out for most fouls

Almyra and Nuvelle
I'm biased

Hoshido Leicester
Don't think we've seen much of the deer so far?