Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
I am very much enjoying this entire concept. Go Enbarr! Love that the Eagles' weakness appears to be Garreg Mach. Very dramatic!

What are everyone's positions (of the main teams); did you go through that somewhere I missed? Some you've mentioned in commentary, but I'm curious about the rest.

Edit: Also stat allocations and stuff, it seems like you tried to mimic their Three Houses attributes somewhat, so I'm curious on a broad level what your thoughts were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
I love Rhea's propensity for injuring other players. Looking forward to the update!

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Ylisse @ Enbarr
Fort Merceus @ Garreg Mach
Sacae @ Fhirdiad
and whichever of Leicester @ Ailell or Brigid @ Leicester is more likely to be interesting based on their current records

Definitely most invested in the Eagles (and hoping for an explosive Enbarr vs. Garreg Mach finale to this whole thing), but gotta spread the love around.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Gotta see Leicester @ Garreg Mach and Fhirdiad @ Enbarr. I'll say Enbarr @ Hoshido, Ylisse @ Garreg Mach and Nuvelle @ Nohr also; I'm enjoying the mean girl squad.

Heartbreaker for the Eagles last round, but I appreciate Edelgard's determination to dunk despite all odds.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Rhea's antics continue to delight. And well done to the Nuvelle Mean Girls!

Just a thought, but would you consider breaking each game up into its own lpix post? Maybe it's just me, but my browser gets unhappy loading that many gifs at once and I always have to refresh and wait a lot to see everything.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Always voting Garreg Mach @ Enbarr. Can the Eagles finally pull off a win against the Church, or will Rhea send all of them home in plaster casts? Otherwise I'm happy to see whichever games everybody else wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Let Hubert disappear the Enbarr coach.

It's interesting though - are they only playing this way against Garreg Mach, or are they just talented and athletic to muscle through lesser teams with subpar tactics?

Also drat, Ferdinand. He'll be insufferable after this.