Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath 1 Privateer Press Circle Ouroboros Feral Warpwolf for February

Galaspar posted:

For February I, Galaspar, oath 5 Blightlord Terminators by GW

ape!!! posted:

I, ape!!, oath this 3D printed Dragon Trappers Lodge creepy spiky guy (It was a gift, I have no idea what it is!).

TotalHell posted:

I, TotalHell, oath the following for February 2021:

A Chaos Space Marine Master of Possession by GW

blue collar orc posted:

I, blue collar orc, Oath a baby Groot, a good general and evil general (1st edition Battle System) for February 2021

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for February 2021:

11 Ork Boarboyz and a Warhammer Quest Dwarf, all 28mm by GW

LazyAngel posted:

For February, I, LazyAngel, being somewhat intent on getting some kind of tempo back, oath the Dread Pageant warband from Direchasm, by GW

And I fully intend to make them fabulous.

Crip Towe posted:

I, Crip Towe, Oath to paint the following for February:

2 Traitor Guardsmen from Blackstone Fortress. And my first oath.

Approved!

Also January's gallery is now up, check your pics are there! https://imgur.com/a/gwcCqZp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for February 1 Skorpekh Lord and 3 Skorpekh Destroyers from GW.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath three earth elementals from mantic games for the month of february

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo oath three earth elementals from mantic games for the month of february

oath addition Six midgard delvers by Mantic and one "Kings of War Unit dwarven unit tray" by Custommeeple.com

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath 1 CorgiPuff from CobraMode miniatures.

It's my very first miniatre I've 3d printed myself! Let's see how it goes!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

A dwarf adventurer from an age long past. Claiming Rescue Ranger on this guy as I was finishing off a very basic paintjob I slapped on him decades ago when WHQ first came out!

The (boar) boyz are back in town! Lots of fur on the boars, and the boss has a big furry cloak for this month's challenge.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Brock Samsonite posted:

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath 1 CorgiPuff from CobraMode miniatures.

It's my very first miniatre I've 3d printed myself! Let's see how it goes!

Weirdo posted:

oath addition Six midgard delvers by Mantic and one "Kings of War Unit dwarven unit tray" by Custommeeple.com

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for February 1 Skorpekh Lord and 3 Skorpekh Destroyers from GW.

Weirdo posted:

Approved!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of February, three Depleted for Malifaux by Wyrd Games.

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath complete!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Oath complete!

Claiming Wrap Up Warm for the feather/fur texture on the MoP's shoulders.

e: updating since I accidentally posted the same photo twice

TotalHell fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Feb 24, 2021

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Addition! Forgot to post this yesterday, but for February I also oath two Cryptothralls and one Canoptek Plasmacyte, all from GW.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
:kingsley:January judgement!:kingsley:

Third place, 1 point: Ugleb

Second place, 2 points: with a rebel yell she QQd

First place, 3 points: LazyAngel

Bonus, 1 point: APE!!!

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 2 Empire greatswords (GW on the left, Hasslefree miniatures on the right) for February!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Electric Hobo posted:

:kingsley:January judgement!:kingsley:

Third place, 1 point: Ugleb

Cheers!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?
I, gameraMan, oath Terrain Borders for Feburary!

Ok kind of an odd Oath and a lousy photo, but basically these are replaceable borders for a terrain and minis display area. Attached to the back of each are lights for the display cases. Mostly hand carved foam, with some Hirst Arts brick casts on one of them.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Electric Hobo posted:

First place, 3 points: LazyAngel

Thanks! Was hugely fun to paint, even if my large-area NMM is very much a work in progress.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Oath Complete

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
Sorry this is so late, but here's :siren: January Judgements! :siren:

Third Place, 1 point:  with a rebel yell she QQd

Really impressive work on this guy. The color scheme is muted but bright enough to grab attention, the wood grain is very well done, the edge highlighting sets off the darker areas distinctly, and the world-weary expression on the guy's face just sells it.

Second Place, 2 points:  Duct Tape

That's a really flashy Necron! Everything's a warm color scheme, so this almost fits the monochromatic theme; but metals or no, this is full of eye-catching contrast and delightful OSL glows.

First Place, 3 points:  ape!!!

I've chosen this picture because of the wind(?) beast handling the monochromatic monthly theme, but really the whole set is a treat. Excellent shading, colors that really pop, some vibrant detail (that lava beast is incredible). Really great effort!

Bonus Point:  TotalHell

These guys are really tight. Excellent, subtle shading on the white armor, and the red dust on the boots is great contrast. (Plus I'm a sucker for crackle paint.)

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete! These Necrons are a blast to paint, and I'm looking forward to painting more of them. Will probably mix it up a bit next month with some tiny knights, in addition to a handful more 'crons.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Oath Complete!

Claiming Wrap Up Warm for the various textures of grime-streaked armour, rusted metal and rotting fleshmetal. Yuck.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Oath complete

Finished my wolfdude. I am claiming wrap up warm for his fur.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?
Feb Oath Complete!

Terrain borders for a minis display area:

It's the top of and bottom borders shown above

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

February is over

Onwards to

quote:

March: Free(hand) as a bird - Add some freehand to your model. This could be something small like kill markings or a tattoo, or something extravagent like an intricate banner or heraldry.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Zark the Damned posted:

February is over

Onwards to

Arse... forgot that it's GMT-11 at this time of the year, and still waiting for pics to upload.

Oath Complete!
Albeit slightly late.

Claiming Wrap Up Warm for the furs on the leader, although the rest of them are decidedly underdressed.

LazyAngel fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Mar 1, 2021

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath for March the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare starter box of 13 models. I re

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath 5 tents, two logs and a bonefire (all by RMPrintableterrain) for the month of March

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I, TotalHell, oath a Beholder Zombie by WizKids for the month of March

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March, the Patricians starter box, an extra Barnabotti, Zovena Vela and a Gondola. All for Carnevale by TTCombat.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for March:

One Neoterran Corporate Executive, 28mm, Corvus Belli.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For March I, Galaspar, oath two Chaos Thugs by GW

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I, Verisimilidude (follow me on Instagram @buttcheeksio), oath 3 Gloomhaven models.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I, LazyAngel, oath Eric the Squire, from Moonstone
Taking things slow this month. Which inevitably means I'll end up going in deep and finish this over the weekend or something. My painting speed obeys the inverse Law of Ninjas, evidently.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

TotalHell posted:

Oath addition! I am adding one Manticore by WizKids for the month of March

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, oath Terrain Borders for Feburary!

Ok kind of an odd Oath and a lousy photo, but basically these are replaceable borders for a terrain and minis display area. Attached to the back of each are lights for the display cases. Mostly hand carved foam, with some Hirst Arts brick casts on one of them.

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 2 Empire greatswords (GW on the left, Hasslefree miniatures on the right) for February!

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of February, three Depleted for Malifaux by Wyrd Games.

Duct Tape posted:

Oath Addition! Forgot to post this yesterday, but for February I also oath two Cryptothralls and one Canoptek Plasmacyte, all from GW.

Approved (February Catch up)

The Spreadsheet should now be up to date up to February, please check your stuff is there - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DxpBUvOxMz9J_gzmw7Z_H9ar7Ja70LvuqhhhWMSAG2k/edit#gid=26

I'll try get all the March stuff up to date by this evening.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for March 2021:

An old knight and herald by Diehard Miniatures
Not-Venger by Antediluvian Miniatures
Ammo crates, shells and plasma containers by GW

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

ape!!! posted:

I, ape!!!, oath for March the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare starter box of 13 models. I re

blue collar orc posted:

I, blue collar orc, oath 5 tents, two logs and a bonefire (all by RMPrintableterrain) for the month of March

TotalHell posted:

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March, the Patricians starter box, an extra Barnabotti, Zovena Vela and a Gondola. All for Carnevale by TTCombat.

Cat Face Joe posted:

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for March:

One Neoterran Corporate Executive, 28mm, Corvus Belli.

Galaspar posted:

For March I, Galaspar, oath two Chaos Thugs by GW

Verisimilidude posted:

I, Verisimilidude (follow me on Instagram @buttcheeksio), oath 3 Gloomhaven models.

LazyAngel posted:

I, LazyAngel, oath Eric the Squire, from Moonstone
Taking things slow this month. Which inevitably means I'll end up going in deep and finish this over the weekend or something. My painting speed obeys the inverse Law of Ninjas, evidently.

TotalHell posted:

Oath addition! I am adding one Manticore by WizKids for the month of March

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for March 2021:

An old knight and herald by Diehard Miniatures
Not-Venger by Antediluvian Miniatures
Ammo crates, shells and plasma containers by GW

Approved! (a little late...)

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath this reaper Bones minstrel and dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath these additional Fallout Wasteland Warfare Raiders starter box for March

And these Wargames Atlantic Death Fields dwarves and two kitbashed Osprey Games cultists to be used on Stargrave

Edit: adding more since this hasn't been OKd yet

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 17, 2021