Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Oath Complete!

Claiming feel the heat cos, y'know, fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Righty ho, July is now over. Onwards to

quote:

August: Swap Shop - Your model should be a conversion or feature modular parts, e.g. different guns you can equip via magnets or plugs.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of August, a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin, 2x Field Scribes, 2x Knight Patrol & 2x Lancers. All for Fallout Wasteland Warfare by Modiphius.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for August:

One Dronbot with accouterments and and Aquila Guard HMG that I put all my extra blue on for Rescue Ranger.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zarkt he Damned, Oath the following for August:

One Warboss, 28mm by GW (converted from a Maw Crusha rider)
Three Neophytes, 28mm by GW (spare riders from the Goliath kit, one with an Atlan Jackal crowbar arm)
One font, 28mm by Reaper (magnetised statue so it can be swapped out later)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zarkt he Damned, Oath the following for August:

One Warboss, 28mm by GW (converted from a Maw Crusha rider)
Three Neophytes, 28mm by GW (spare riders from the Goliath kit, one with an Atlan Jackal crowbar arm)
One font, 28mm by Reaper (magnetised statue so it can be swapped out later)

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of August, a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin, 2x Field Scribes, 2x Knight Patrol & 2x Lancers. All for Fallout Wasteland Warfare by Modiphius.

Cat Face Joe posted:

One Dronbot with accouterments and and Aquila Guard HMG that I put all my extra blue on for Rescue Ranger.

Approved!

Also the spreadsheet should now be up to date with everything if you'd all care to double check your data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DxpBUvOxMz9J_gzmw7Z_H9ar7Ja70LvuqhhhWMSAG2k/edit#gid=14

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I, TotalHell, Oath the following for August:

1 Warjack chassis, magnetized to be either a Reliant or a Stormclad (picture of each magnetization option included)

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
For August I, Galaspar, oath a Lord of Contagion by GW

Converted, although just a headswap.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath 2 Adepta Sororitas Retributors for July

Plus an additional weapon to be used as a swappable option.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for August 2020 9 Space Marine Heroes, 3 Space Marine Aggressors, 1 Space Marine Intercessor and 1 Space Marine Gravis Captain, all 28mm from Games Workshop.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I Ape!!!, oath for August 2020:

• 1 trashcan, 2 dumpsters, 2 cars, and 2 sign posts for MCP
  • 6 zombie survivors
  • 1 homemade scatter terrain for zombie theme

Edit: fixed image URL

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Aug 9, 2020

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
I, gameraMan, oath 1 Wagon for August

WizKids from 'Adventurer's Campsite':

Ominous tail of a monster in the background...

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Oath Complete!

Claiming August - Swap Shop for the Dronbot's magnetized missile launcher and sensor, Daily Double (July and April) for its glowing "eye" and shiny legs, and Rescue Ranger for the Aquila Guard, per my oath poast.

Cat Face Joe posted:

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I, LazyAngel, oath for August one Reaver Titan (plus weapons) from Adeptus Titanicus

Bought back at the start of lockdown; finally getting round to putting paint on them.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I, Verisimilidude, oath 1 Arkhan the Black (gw) for August

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for August 5 Electropriests, 3 Serberys Raiders, and 1 Space Marine

Kind of a boring oath, as it's more of the same minis I've painted before, but it's what my backlog demands of me. And the Space Marine might not get based, as it's a sample mini to try out a paint scheme. But I'll certainly paint the whole thing!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

Warlord Bad'un, converted from the Mawkrusha rider for my Heretorks.

A handful of spare GSC crew from my Goliath truck.

A magical font with swappable statue (once I make some more statues). Sadly it seems due to the recent heat and humidity the varnish hasn't dried properly and gone cloudy in the pool :(

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for August 5 Electropriests, 3 Serberys Raiders, and 1 Space Marine

Kind of a boring oath, as it's more of the same minis I've painted before, but it's what my backlog demands of me. And the Space Marine might not get based, as it's a sample mini to try out a paint scheme. But I'll certainly paint the whole thing!

Verisimilidude posted:

I, Verisimilidude, oath 1 Arkhan the Black (gw) for August

LazyAngel posted:

I, LazyAngel, oath for August one Reaver Titan (plus weapons) from Adeptus Titanicus

Bought back at the start of lockdown; finally getting round to putting paint on them.

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, oath 1 Wagon for August

WizKids from 'Adventurer's Campsite':

Ominous tail of a monster in the background...

ape!!! posted:

I Ape!!!, oath for August 2020:

• 1 trashcan, 2 dumpsters, 2 cars, and 2 sign posts for MCP
  • 6 zombie survivors
  • 1 homemade scatter terrain for zombie theme

Edit: fixed image URL

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for August 2020 9 Space Marine Heroes, 3 Space Marine Aggressors, 1 Space Marine Intercessor and 1 Space Marine Gravis Captain, all 28mm from Games Workshop.

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath 2 Adepta Sororitas Retributors for July

Plus an additional weapon to be used as a swappable option.

TotalHell posted:

I, TotalHell, Oath the following for August:

1 Warjack chassis, magnetized to be either a Reliant or a Stormclad (picture of each magnetization option included)

Galaspar posted:

For August I, Galaspar, oath a Lord of Contagion by GW

Converted, although just a headswap.

Approved!

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Chaos Champion with Jezzail (GW) for August!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Oath Complete!

Claiming Swap Shop since the weapons are magnetized to be either the Stormclad or the Reliant.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Hello oath thread, it's been a while. My new job really ate into my hobby time due to high expectations and long bus rides each way, but fast forward a year and my employer sucks and I'm losing my mind after being demoted for complaining about nepotism, so I need to paint again

I, NTRabbit, oat to paint once more

One Fungal Queen by Reaper (25mm)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

July's gallery is up! - https://imgur.com/a/MLDbhJ0

Check that your stuff is there, next weekend it goes for judgement.

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Chaos Champion with Jezzail (GW) for August!

NTRabbit posted:

Hello oath thread, it's been a while. My new job really ate into my hobby time due to high expectations and long bus rides each way, but fast forward a year and my employer sucks and I'm losing my mind after being demoted for complaining about nepotism, so I need to paint again

I, NTRabbit, oat to paint once more

One Fungal Queen by Reaper (25mm)

Approved!

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Oath Complete
I used oils for the first time on a mini for the yellow dumpster. I liked how it turned out but it took almost 2 weeks to dry.

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 31, 2020

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Oath Complete!

Two Retributors finished, as well as a swappable weapon for one of them (currently sporting the Heavy Bolter). The exchange process is kind of finicky, so probably a good thing I don't play much at all either!

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I strongly suspect my oath will be failed this month (unless I cut some corners, which, well, isn't my thing) :-( Too much on my plate in terms of stuff happening this month to get a good painting cadence until this last week. Will just have to be a Rescue Ranger (only just noticed Save Da Whales is gone :-( ) next month :-P

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Oath Complete!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Oath Complete!

Just happy to get back into the swing of things.

Also first first test of the new 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 Macro I bought with a piece of my tax return :buddy:

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Oath Complete!

Claiming Swap Shop because I swapped out his head for one from a very old Chaos Warrior.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
August Oath Complete!

1 Wagon:

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?

Duct Tape posted:

Oath Complete! With about 1 hour to spare before the end of August, this is coming in hot. Claiming Swap Shop as the Serberys Raiders' arms are magnetized, as are their and the Space Marine's head. Also claiming Take one for the team for 5 Electropriests in a squad.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
For September, I oath 2 large ruins, 3 small ruins, 1 large industrial terrain piece, one small industrial terrain piece, and an Orlock Ganger (all by GW)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Been a busy day so late announcement, but August is over!

quote:

September: Back to School, show your work - Post at least three work in progress pictures of your model. If you have a lot of pictures, add them to a gallery and link it.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

I, Ashcans, oath 2 GW Adepta Sororitas Retributos for September

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath a Citadel chaos sorcerer and a familar for September

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath this Reaper Revenant for September

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of September, 5 Super Mutants and 2 Mutant Hounds for Fallout Wasteland Warfare by Modiphius.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of September, 5 Super Mutants and 2 Mutant Hounds for Fallout Wasteland Warfare by Modiphius.

ape!!! posted:

I, ape!!!, oath this Reaper Revenant for September

blue collar orc posted:

I, blue collar orc, oath a Citadel chaos sorcerer and a familar for September

Galaspar posted:

For September, I oath 2 large ruins, 3 small ruins, 1 large industrial terrain piece, one small industrial terrain piece, and an Orlock Ganger (all by GW)

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath 2 GW Adepta Sororitas Retributos for September

Approved!

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for September 5 Skryre Acolytes, 4 Imperial Assassins, and 1 Bladeguard Veteran.

My assassins are garbage quality misprints, so I'll probably rush painting them a bit. But they've been in my backlog for a year, and I figured now is as a good time as any to get them painted up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath the following for the month of September:

2 cars for Gaslands
A bunch of barrels and tire piles for terrain