Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Safety Factor posted:

SUPER COOL poo poo

That's mighty awesome of you my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

I, Brock Sampsonite, Oath 20 MERCS Recon corp security

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

:siren: OATH COMPLETE! :siren:

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

:siren: It's time to O-o-o-o-OATH! I, Brockie Sams, Oath 8 patrol officers, 8 Riot cops, 4 Riot cops alternate sculpts.
Models from Human Interface by Postindustrial Games.

These are their plastic models but I recently got some of their white-metal ones recently and Ye GODS they're as good as Corvus Belli's! :vince:

ps. gently caress 12, ACAB

Brock Samsonite fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jun 10, 2020

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

OATH COMPLETE!

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

May Judgement:

First place (3 points) - moths

Just beautiful work moths. Camo is understated and dusty, panel lines aren't overly aggressive, and that canopy reflection. Well done.

Second Place (2 points) - APE!!!

I'm a sucker for this bust, but mostly the green to yellow skin tone you've pulled off on it is impressive.

Third Place (1 point) - Duct Tape
Holy cats that is a lot of models and this just one pictures worth. A strong showing as usual, Tape.

Bonus (1 point) - with a rebel yell she QQd

I'm a sucker for things that are painted well in yellow. I wonder if you used that pink undertone I've been hearing about...

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath 1 Cornelius Basse crew plus Trapper from Wyrd Miniatures.

Ok, Time to get back on the horse.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Some long suffering Judgements I have been shirking my duties upon.

JUNE:

1st - Galaspar.
Grime streaking is super evocative. I kept scrolling through and they kept catching my eye (even if I didn't want them to, gross!)

2nd - QQd.
You and Duct Tape always have such amazingly clean lines and opacity on all your paints.

3rd - Total Hell.
Holy poo poo is that Mike Pondsmith?

Bonus - Grizzled Patriarch.
God I love Mimics.

JULY:

1st - Grizzled Patriarch.
Dang the cracks and scratches on this are fantastic.

2nd - Lazy Angel.
Good OSL theming on the fireball.

3rd - Cat Face Joe.
The gradient on the bots and the skin tone on the femme medic are very good looks for your painting style.

Bonus - QQd.
Ridiculous Mordheim feels.

AUGUST

1st - with a rebel yell she QQd.
Good ole mini. Good new paintjob.

2nd - Zark the Damned.
I love the orange worksuits, its like they're in hazmat or prison and are done with this poo poo.

3rd - Duct Tape.
Clean lines as always, good bases.

Bonus - Ape!!
- God how to you turn out so much stuff.

SEPTEMBER:

1st - Lazy Angel.
The style of paint job I think more infinity models could benefit from.

2nd - Ugleb.
Think you really hit your stride with that green skin. Looks fantastic.

3rd - Galaspar.
Should be applauded for the sheer amount of terrain you've put out in one months time.

Bonus - Gamera Man.
Whatever that thing is: Hell yes.

I have been failing on my Judgly Duties. Perhaps I can find a way to make that up in December to atone for my sins.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

OATH COMPLETE!

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath one [UNSPECIFIED] Sidekick miniature from Bombshell Miniatures for December

Got it in a con bag and can't find it on their website.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

OATH COMPLETE!

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Hey it's JANUARY OATH.
I, Brock Samsonite will oath 6 Ember Team from Spectre Operations

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

OATH COMPLETE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath 1 CorgiPuff from CobraMode miniatures.

It's my very first miniatre I've 3d printed myself! Let's see how it goes!