Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath a Citadel chaos sorcerer and a familar for September

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath complete

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath for October these Citadel grave guard and Loot Studios shadows.

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath Complete!

Claiming "under the weather" for rust and corroded copper (on the skeletons) and dirty robes (on all of them)

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Dr. Gargunza posted:

:siren: October Judgements! :siren:

Bonus Point:  blue collar orc

These guys are delightfully spooky, with some nice deep shadows and glittery edges on the metal work. Nice weathering near the bases od the ghostly robes as well.

Holy crap! This is awsome, thank you!

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath a Harlequin goblin and some doors produced by an unknown company for December

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath complete!

Claiming Season's Beatings! for the blood smeared on the goblin`s sword

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath an altar, Count Zegrath, Cordelia (all from Loot Studios) and a female noble (from CastnPlay) for the month of January.

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath complete!

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Bonus Point:  Blue collar orc

The varied stonework is great, really illustrator-y with its solid hues and nice blacklining. But that old-school goblin with his shield and his short sword of tetanus +2 is just delightful to look upon.

Thank you! Now I guess he has to find a short sword of tetanus the next time I can gather my D&D group :)

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, Oath a baby Groot, a good general and evil general (1st edition Battle System) for February 2021

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath complete!

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath 5 tents, two logs and a bonefire (all by RMPrintableterrain) for the month of March

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath addition

1 Ari Birdman from Dark Swords Miniatures

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Oath complete!

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

Electric Hobo posted:

First place, 3 points: blue collar orc

This is cute little guy. I like the green tinge on the top of the head, the eyes are great, and the face is the obvious center of attention.

Holy crap! Thank you! I'm honored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I, blue collar orc, oath the following for the month of April:
  • Feast table (Loot Studios)
  • Two benches (Loot Sudios)
  • Barkeep (Loot Studios)
  • Five Traitor Guardsmen (Games Workshop)