Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
Almost forgot to post, took the picture - I Weirdo Oath one Victorian Witch by Bad Squiddo Games, 28mm.

Foster cat investigates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oath Complete! Not the best lighting, and could use one or two fixes, but it's a Katerina Saburov from Pathologic.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath one Hulda the Herbalist (Bad Squiddo 28mm), and one Eli Quickknight 25th Anniversary figure and one Kneeling Assassin (Reaper, 28mm).

Gonna try for some bonus achievements, Eli Quickknight is a Rescue Ranger and going to try the June: Hello, me and July: Feeling the heat

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath one Robed Dude from Impact miniatures, 28mm for January. Base carpet moulded from the mantic scenery royal carpet.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath three earth elementals from mantic games for the month of february

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo oath three earth elementals from mantic games for the month of february

oath addition Six midgard delvers by Mantic and one "Kings of War Unit dwarven unit tray" by Custommeeple.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath one Female Orc Cleric from Stonehaven Miniatures 28mm for the month of Avril

Weirdo fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 12, 2021