Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?

Safety Factor posted:

Hello friends, please click the link below and consider participating in my little charity event. We're all bored in lockdown right now so I thought we might be able to channel that into something a little more productive. I will be donating money to a food bank for every model completed in the next couple of months. All you have to do to participate is post pictures of your models though other options will be available for those who'd like to do more. It is somewhat focused on 28mm stuff, but there are other categories available and if your models aren't represented, just let me know and we can work something out.

Full details in the thread, click the banner below to find out more:

I hope it's alright if I bust in here with this too. Y'all are already oathing models, may as well post them in my thread too and get a donation to charity as a bonus.

This is really awesome of you, thanks for putting that together!

I, Duct Tape, oath for May: four Skaven Plague Monks and the 23 models of a Gellerpox Infected Kill Team (1 Vulgar Thrice-Cursed, 3 Nightmare Hulks, 4 Sludge-Grubs, 4 Cursemites, 4 Glitchlings, 4 Eyestinger Swarms, and 3 Vox-Shamblers).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?

Duct Tape posted:

This is really awesome of you, thanks for putting that together!

I, Duct Tape, oath for May: four Skaven Plague Monks and the 23 models of a Gellerpox Infected Kill Team (1 Vulgar Thrice-Cursed, 3 Nightmare Hulks, 4 Sludge-Grubs, 4 Cursemites, 4 Glitchlings, 4 Eyestinger Swarms, and 3 Vox-Shamblers).

Oath Complete!

Claiming A Flying Start for the winged critters.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for June: 5 Skaven (Spiteclaw's Swarm) and 1 Ironstrider Ballistari. Sorry about snapping this picture at the end of last week. Had some chaos over the weekend (hooray for a leaking roof in my brand new house!) and couldn't get around to posting it until today.

I also plan on oathing some of the new Admech models that just got released, but I'm waiting until my order of them is delivered.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
June Oath Addition: 3 Serberys Raiders. Super excited to paint these guys

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete!
And with only 47 minutes to spare!

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for July five Pteraxii Sterylizors from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete!

Unfortunately I don't have the time to do my proper photography setup this month, so I have to settle for a phone picture :(

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for August 5 Electropriests, 3 Serberys Raiders, and 1 Space Marine

Kind of a boring oath, as it's more of the same minis I've painted before, but it's what my backlog demands of me. And the Space Marine might not get based, as it's a sample mini to try out a paint scheme. But I'll certainly paint the whole thing!

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for August 5 Electropriests, 3 Serberys Raiders, and 1 Space Marine

Kind of a boring oath, as it's more of the same minis I've painted before, but it's what my backlog demands of me. And the Space Marine might not get based, as it's a sample mini to try out a paint scheme. But I'll certainly paint the whole thing!

Oath Complete! With about 1 hour to spare before the end of August, this is coming in hot. Claiming Swap Shop as the Serberys Raiders' arms are magnetized, as are their and the Space Marine's head. Also claiming Take one for the team for 5 Electropriests in a squad.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for September 5 Skryre Acolytes, 4 Imperial Assassins, and 1 Bladeguard Veteran.

My assassins are garbage quality misprints, so I'll probably rush painting them a bit. But they've been in my backlog for a year, and I figured now is as a good time as any to get them painted up.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete!

Not a fan of how the assassins turned out, but they are low quality rescue models anyway, so I'm not too concerned. Big fan of how the Bladeguard and Skaven turned out though, so I'll be painting more of them soon.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for October 5 Skaven from Punga Miniatures.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Snapped this picture the other day and didn't have a chance to upload it until today.

Oath Addition for October: 2 Bladeguard Veterans, 1 Bladeguard Ancient, 1 Primaris Intercessor, and 1 Outrider from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oh heck, why not.

Oath Addition for October part two: 3 Necron Warriors from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for October 5 Skaven from Punga Miniatures.

Duct Tape posted:

Snapped this picture the other day and didn't have a chance to upload it until today.

Oath Addition for October: 2 Bladeguard Veterans, 1 Bladeguard Ancient, 1 Primaris Intercessor, and 1 Outrider from GW.

Duct Tape posted:

Oh heck, why not.

Oath Addition for October part two: 3 Necron Warriors from GW.

Oath(s) Complete!

Claiming Under the weather for rusty Necrons and aged, beaten up armor on the Space Marines.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for November 7 Necron Warriors, 3 Scarab Swarms, 1 Assault Intercessor, and 1 Allarus Custodian. All from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Thanks judges, you're the best!

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for November 7 Necron Warriors, 3 Scarab Swarms, 1 Assault Intercessor, and 1 Allarus Custodian. All from GW.

Oath Complete!

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for December an Astraeus from GW (well, technically Forge World, but whatever).

This model is over 6lbs, a foot long, and I can't wait.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Addition for December, because the Astraeus wasn't enough: 1 Hexmark Destroyer and 1 Plasmancer, both from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for December an Astraeus from GW (well, technically Forge World, but whatever).

This model is over 6lbs, a foot long, and I can't wait.

Duct Tape posted:

Oath Addition for December, because the Astraeus wasn't enough: 1 Hexmark Destroyer and 1 Plasmancer, both from GW.

Oath Complete! This Astraeus was an absolute beast of a model to paint, but it got me in the mood to paint more Space Marine vehicles.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for January one Technomancer from GW.
I actually have a ton of other stuff primed, but I'm getting a late start on this month, am not sure how much I'll be able to get done, so I'm taking it slow.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete!

I also painted a Scorpius Dunerider this month, but happened to not oath it. Oh well, next month is looking to be real busy, as I've got several hundreds of points of Necrons primed up and ready to paint.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for February 1 Skorpekh Lord and 3 Skorpekh Destroyers from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Addition! Forgot to post this yesterday, but for February I also oath two Cryptothralls and one Canoptek Plasmacyte, all from GW.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete! These Necrons are a blast to paint, and I'm looking forward to painting more of them. Will probably mix it up a bit next month with some tiny knights, in addition to a handful more 'crons.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for March one Psychomancer and one Canoptek Reanimator from GW

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Oath Complete!

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for April one Necron Doom Scythe from GW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004