Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Mine's better and can do color when I want to lose a little graphical crispness/matching monitor for said color and size.

65 megabytes of ram. Scsi2sd 5.5 external drive with 2 2 gig drives. (Its an 8 gig card but I don't actually need more space.)
Floppy Emu external floppy drive emulator. The sweet big rear end Extended Keyboard II. ADB Mouse II.

I'm debating dropping 50 for the NUBUS adaptor card with FPU on it. Since it's easier than hunting down a clock crystal chip to make a 20 mhz a 25.

Vvvvvv Get that PPC trash out of here it doesn't count. If my G5 imac was worth the time money and effort to recap it could do similar scores while looking cuter. And being a BED OF LIES in OS9 mode in Tiger. Yet would run Wolf 3d worse. Besides, your clear case is close to how much both my iisi, Plus, and all the doodads I bought for them over the last 5 odd years cost COMBINED. Vvvvvv

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
This thread has facilitated purchases on Discord. Someone decided the discussion there lead them to get one of those weird Pixar lamp looking iMacs. I almost bought a Quadra but had a moment of common sense. (I'll probably buy other stupid things I don't need instead like Warhammer dudes or early 80s anime before it was all for sex offenders instead of robot dorks like me.)

Someone else is mulling over doing Newton development on their old machine.

(This lockdown has to end soon cuz we are all clearly getting stupid and making silly decisions with our money.)

Vvvvv https://discord.gg/8eTAGX vvvvvv there. You can come talk retro stuff now. I mostly guessed anyone who gave enough of a flip was already there.

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 6, 2020