Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Legend Of Grimrock 2 Episode 33 - The Final Book

And that's Legend of Grimrock 2! Now join me in the customary bout of despair that there will never be a Grimrock 3 :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Books of Creation are meant to be cum on. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Thanks for the playthrough. Greatly enjoyed it, along with everything else you two have done.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Here is the most powerful weapon in the entire game. No, there isn't a NG+ to use it in"

A key that opens literally everything does sound pretty great for making up for the fact there are less gold keys than there are gold locks though, just on principle of the matter.

Also it was real nice of you to throw all that poo poo onto Shipwreck beach, you are just giving whatever sorry idiots wash up on the island next a head start :buddy:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Rad game, rad thread, thank you both!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Thank you for showing off this game, I really enjoyed it! :)

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
I was a neat game, sorta reminded me of the old Might & Magic series in a way. Real shame there won't be another installment.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

That was a thoroughly enjoyable playthrough. Thanks for the LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Congrats! Aw crap, now I gotta finish the first one. I'm currently in the temple, also just figured out how to enchant arrows and then ran into a ton of enemies that were immune to them.