Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I could never decide what was worse for an obsessive item hoarder.

The fact bullets and crafting components (even with Alchemist perks) are consumables.

Or, the post fight clean up for your thrown/missile weapons. With extra fun moments of "Wait, poo poo. I'm missing a knife where is it!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Opening a door then immediately shutting in a jerk's face will never stop being funny, in any medium :allears:

Sum Gai posted:

So are the skill requirements for weapons actually to wield the weapon, or just to use the weapon's special skill?

E: and answered 20 seconds later in the video.

I always forget because the first thing I remember is "Missile and thrown weapons don't HAVE a requirement, so it must only be for special moves! :pseudo: " (At least, I THINK that is the case?)

The whoops, please insert more skill to keep using melee or guns :downs:

Section Z fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 7, 2020

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Tome of leadership sounds like the kind of thing you'd throw at a tabletop group to see who actually deserves leadership vs those who just want power.

Clearly, Dan deserves first dibs on pants for being willing to accept the magical equivalent of a participation ribbon, so that everyone except him gets the stats buffs.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Drowning while being attacked by bees was totally worth it to travel back in time and punch the Island Master in the face.

Also man, I'm getting the feeling I must have blocked out just how many "gently caress you, flanking" attacks this game has if even resistant to melee weapons rock monsters get them.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I hate enemies who attack through grates because I am a naive fool always forgets it's a one way privilege.

"If THEY can attack through grates for not being solid, that means fire can go through grates for not being solid! Great hint, game-OH gently caress :supaburn:"

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Getting a big reminder for why "Don't worry, Guns stop malfunctioning once you max out the skill!" never felt like a great sales pitch.

I also entirely forgot frogs can steal things that aren't combat equipment :magical:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Why have a grate instead of a wall if it's the end of the map anyways?

These are the questions somebody not busy trying to avoid drowning has the luxury to ask.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Look, look. You have to KILL Skeletons, and you don't kill something unless it's alive! :pseudo:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
It feels very on brand for Dan to look over Grace's facemelting spell options, while still slowly dying of poison.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Fireball has evolved into Fireballs.

Also god drat, I know it was a boss but watching "Special machinegun attack!" *2, 2, crit 13!, 2, 3, and 4! Wow, FOUR!* is pretty :sigh: for guns.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
The most suspenseful thing isn't all the snake librarians. It is the constant threat of running out of bread.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I was legit mad at the game when you made it to the ladder and got blown up anyways.

Another petty crime the Island Master must pay for in blood :argh:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
What is it about people riding dragons and other overcompensating antagonists talking poo poo for the fact you are just trying your best?

"Wow, look at this coward."
"You are hiding behind a forcefield and seventeen thousand enemies!" :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Here is the most powerful weapon in the entire game. No, there isn't a NG+ to use it in"

A key that opens literally everything does sound pretty great for making up for the fact there are less gold keys than there are gold locks though, just on principle of the matter.

Also it was real nice of you to throw all that poo poo onto Shipwreck beach, you are just giving whatever sorry idiots wash up on the island next a head start :buddy: