Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

What happens if you feed Circlmastr a lizardstick? Does it have a negative effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I was wondering if it was something you were supposed to figure out that way or if they actually gave you clues. It seems like it'd be possible.

It's the fact that there are missing 'E's on both TE and PALA that throw this off. It seems plausible that 'TE E' could contract to 'TE' so maybe 'TE' on its own does just mean move one step right. If that's the case and only PALA & FAAM meaning 'rotate', you'd do the pattern that biosterous has, so that seems fairly likely.

Another possibility is that a word on its own means 'change facing', and PALA and FAAM are separate things entirely. That would re-interpret the symbols on the chart so that 'TE' corresponds to rotating right (hence the symbol above it). But we'd probably need something else to tell us what PALA & FAAM are.

I considered that in this case they could be cardinal directions, but that gives 'FACE RIGHT, 2 FWD (to the corner), FACE (S or W), 2 FWD, then 2 S - hitting the wall, or 2 W which is okay but 1 LEFT hits the well since we're facing West. So that doesn't seem to fit.

Also can't stop laughing about the time Circlmastr was a bear and Grandma Party thought it'd be funny to steal his shield while no one was looking.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

It wasn't until just before you solved that I understood how the sections of that puzzle worked. I thought it was related to the left & right side of the passage.

The Moonblade that Circlmastr had is a better weapon - those two have roughly the same DPS but the moonblade is Dex-based and I think he has higher Dex. Plus there's the better accuracy bonus. Not that it matters all that much. It's always delightful that you don't have to hang on to your trash weapons to sell; you can just fling them across the room.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

That was a great reward for getting through the puzzle floor.

Danaru posted:

I genuinely want to burn down this dumbass hamlet

Claudius posted:

I genuinely want to burn down this dumbass hamlet.

Hamlet's Father posted:

I genuinely want to burn down this dumbass, hamlet!

Ophelia posted:

I genuinely want to burn... down... this. Dumbass hamlet!

quote:

I genuinely want to burn. Down this, dumbass! --hamlet

Kangra
May 7, 2012

That was a thoroughly enjoyable playthrough. Thanks for the LP!