Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
Hey all, coming in late to the hams, just read through the whole thread, very cool! Safety Factor if you have any cash left I'll jump in this month with my June oath (as long as this counts as a 5 unit team, I think these are mostly 28mm, ish...)

I picked this bunch as the most backlog-busting of all my figs, as they are the last figs I thought I would get around to painting... All bought without really looking closely, to see that the are almost all terrible figures. (And I still have to transplant a hand from another fig for one of these guys, stolen for a different oath some months ago). But I felt like they best fit the spirit of cleaning out the backlog, so I thought I'd give them a go, and maybe come up with something decent here.

On the other hand, the Wizkids bugbears I picked up are beyond help, and are relegated to the vivisection pile...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
ok so here's my contribution to H.A.M.S:

5 Gnolls:

If Safety Factory isn't already broke...