Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Coronavirus lockdowns driving soy boys to madness

quote:

First, Gen Z were eating Tide Pods. Now they’ve resorted to literally pissing their pants on social media to stay amused during the coronavirus lockdowns.

Yes, really.

Bored and isolated zoomers launched the #peeyourpantschallenge, which has garnered nearly 4 million views on Tik Tok, as the coronavirus lockdowns continue to drag on in America.

The revolting social media challenge began after 19-year-old “comedian” Liam Weyer announced the hashtag before micturating himself on camera in April.

“I am surprised to see that people on the internet will pee themselves if you call it a challenge and add a hashtag,” he told The Insider over the weekend, adding that he did the stunt as a “parody.”

“I am definitely surprised that the challenge actually became a trend. I created the challenge as a parody of the other challenges that have gone viral on the internet in an attempt to show how pointless they are,” he said.

Ok, zoomer.

Thankfully, many on Twitter had the common sense to recognize how stupid and disgusting this latest social media campaign is.

Wow. Ok, I did some weird stuff in the name of being cool when I was a kid but never did we pee our loving pants!?? Super Weird. Any GOONS peeing their pants for their social media? Anybody's kids posting #peeyourpantschallenge hash tags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

for social media you say?

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
If you're attempting to convince GBS that pissing in the shorts mommy bought for you is weird, you're in the wrong forum, pal.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
A quoted story with no links? You're no Hakan.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I never needed no challenge

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I knew kids that would bet golden showers on halo matches. Loser got in the tub, winner pissed on loser.

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

If it’s good enough for the President...

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Wait wait wait I thought zoomers was what "cool" boomers liked to call themselves. Thread is much less interesting now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
OP please link to the article you quoted so we can determine whether or not the author is a boomer TYVM. V interested in the "ok zoomer" line.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Ironically pissing your pants to own... yourself :smug:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Adam Sandler peed his pants in the Happy Gilmore movie.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I hope this all a trick by some enterprising zoomer who didn't even pee is pants, but just squirted some water down there. Imagine tricking hundreds of people to piss their pants.

The_Continental posted:

its Billy Madison you complete buffoon. jesus man get it together

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

The_Continental posted:

No you're thinking of Waterboy

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

Augustus Woop-Woop posted:

If you're attempting to convince GBS that pissing in the shorts mommy bought for you is weird, you're in the wrong forum, pal.

You got it all wrong, we're about the poo poo-your-pants lifestyle.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I pissed my pants once as a child and lemme tell ya, I was not a fan.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I thought that Zoomers were Baby Boomers who acted juvenile.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I knew kids that would bet golden showers on halo matches. Loser got in the tub, winner pissed on loser.

What the gently caress

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
Pissing your pants is a perfectly acceptable way to quickly grab the attention of a room.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Blistex posted:

I thought that Zoomers were Baby Boomers who acted juvenile.

You're thinking of Boom 'N Zoomers

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

what the gently caress is a tiktok?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Frat houses. Not even once.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I. M. Gei posted:

what the gently caress is a tiktok?

The newest thing people pretend not to know about to assert that they're above pop culture

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I knew kids that would bet golden showers on halo matches.

Like tears in rain

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

this really is the most stupid timeline

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Came here to post this.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I really hope they feel triumph as they hit post.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I really hope they feel triumph as they hit post.

They should. They have every right to.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Wasn't there a thing already about pissing pants or is was that only just a lighting you pants on fire challenge?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I saw one of these where A GIRL did it!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

its Billy Madison you complete buffoon. jesus man get it together

yeah the one where he wears a hockey jersey and cargo pants

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The piss tape is real

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The_Continental posted:

yeah the one where he wears a hockey jersey and cargo pants

And promotes Popeye's Chicken.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I can't remember, is that the one where he has anger problems? Or is it the one where a blonde woman much more stable and attractive than he is inexplicably falls head over heels in love with him?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Once at a bar I witnessed a very drunk guy who looked a bit like Dr Robotnik get told by the bar staff that he was getting cut off for the night. The guy aggressively stepped back from the bar stood up straight and made this face like he was pushing and then a moment later proceeded to piss his trousers. A woman who was apparently his wife appeared and shouted “for gently caress sake Matt I’ve told you not to do that!” And dragged him out of the place.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

PinheadSlim posted:

I can't remember, is that the one where he has anger problems? Or is it the one where a blonde woman much more stable and attractive than he is inexplicably falls head over heels in love with him?

Haven’t you just described all of them?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

:thejoke:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i spoke to the mods op and you have to film yourself doing this - preferably with feet in frame - or you're banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
We've gotta trademark shidding pants before these dastardly zoomers muscle in on our territory