Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is Kebin related to Mother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I like Come at the King so far. What are the odds that Fredrick, Grimothy's Forever Friend, was eaten at last years power ball?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Smellulus's voice works for me, but I hear it as him trying to redefine himself. That said, I also don't think he ever defined himself as an adult in the first place. And now he's doing this awkward thing of trying to fit in and be the person people expect him to be as if he's pushing his boundaries and doing things for himself.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Smellulus was skimming from the top at his old job, or if he had hidden debts. Maybe a drug or alcohol problem.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I keep going back and forth on if Smellulus is doing this as an act.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I really wanted Smelulus to marry the two mothers together so they would both be the mother.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I also was hoping for a different answer to the trolly problem. Like "take your friends place" or "ask them to move off the tracks".

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I feel like Deelee sealed his fate by interrupting Snakes speech. He could still fall by coming along with the team, but he would only fall by staying behind.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I got Splish-Splash

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
RIP, big wood box

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd abstain for Blaine?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The miniseries is also good. Everyone loves Deli and hates Smellulous

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Did Albie ever tell her teammates why she killed the monk?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I expected Albie to kill Hot Roddie by forcing him to apologize.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Branson made a shirt for Australian podcast Boonta Vista in honor of Oklahoma passing legislation allowing people to stalk bigfoot

https://twitter.com/BoontaVista/status/1371431456585617416?s=19

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
okay, context. Boonta Vista released a bigfoot episode as a bonus, but its paywalled.

https://twitter.com/BoontaVista/status/1367451079579856896?s=19

But this clip gives a good idea about what the bigfoot episode is like.

https://twitter.com/BoontaVista/status/1253485316565946370?s=19

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Doug Lawrence AKA the guy who voices Plankton on Spongebob Squarepants, but that's the only other person in the world who could.

Tom Kenney and H. Jon Benjeman could: Everyone knows the two for just one voice, but they each have a broad range.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm eating honey chicken stirfry and am listening to the stirfry getting stung and, it feels like fate.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder how Joshy feels about his current situation.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Does he have enough music for a bandcamp EP?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
$10 for one podcast is still to rich for my blood.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Something about the new episode has me tensed up from the start. I can't pinpoint it.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is Tim like the characters he plays?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I liked it, but I had to take a break when Tim introduced his character. He may as well have been new college-grad Snorkulese.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm up to the halfway point for this week's episode, it feels like The players were being railroaded, but they would stop every few minutes to ask the DM if they should be railroaded differently.

Edit: Branson, you had the Rat King attack Stir Fry. Of course he would commit regicide and of course he would want to keep the rats.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Aug 13, 2021

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't have the extra scratch this month, but I might maybe next month!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't like this episode, but I'm glad the cast had fun.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
This is a fun fun fun OTTSOS episode

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Albee sure loves to think that other people should love her as much as she loves them. That's not healthy.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How is Cordellia not a role model? Sure, the deal with a demon is generally dumb, but he seems like a nice enough of a boss.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I know the three would form a vee eventually, but I still treat Albie and Painter-fawn as OTP.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
(An opossum invites the gang over for dinner)

Welp, RIP to a friendly opossum and everyone in a three-mile radius.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
To paraphrase the episode, you missed a literary tour de force.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
New episode is a good one

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is it a cold open though or is it Joe just ditching his plan for the session and rolling with it?

Edit: brainfart

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Aug 1, 2022

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Long story short, they have to die at the college if they want to go directly to college hell

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Maybe hell operates on heaven rules where you get your missing body parts back after dying.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I thought he had yeah

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

koshmar posted:

Can't believe I've been listening to Rude Tales for over 2 years now and I didn't realize that Albee was part dog

Wait, where did that come from?

Edit: oh, episode dropped today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Every family reunification has gone splendedly! This can go no different! Except, well, it will go differently. Different parents and siblings after all.