Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
hey soul sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
hee hee hee heeeeeee

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Come at the King has been real good, but recently having started a commute again and listening to old episodes, I really miss the OG crew :(

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
VOD of the live show is available on the website from Sept 29, according to the latest ep!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT

RandomFerret posted:

Okay, it is called Dark Dice, it is very interesting, but they just celebrated their second anniversary with episode 14.

As a Venture Bros fan, this piqued my interest

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Oh my god

https://twitter.com/pidgeonsmith/status/1365497575814672384?s=19

I love this show. Hopefully the VOD appears a bit quicker than the last one so I can watch it in my crazy time zone.

Branson's book Hell Was Full is also highly recommended.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
This preshow is incredible.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Convoy was directed by Peckinpah? gently caress yeah

I'm also going to troll my weekly movie stream group with The Art of Racing in the Rain.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
FIVE!

e: lmfao that smash cut to memorial ending

I, Butthole fucked around with this message at 04:00 on May 1, 2021

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
I want a collected Swan Boy to go alongside Hell Was Full asap, Branson, make it happen

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
If you're relatively new to Voidburger, you need to go read the Silent Hill saga asap because it's internet gold

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Branson just loving Mark David Chapman's kills it right out of the gate, goddamn

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
I know they mentioned there would be a break but it's been 6 weeks between episodes now and I am feeling itchy

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Rude Talks of Chatting going for broke right at the start, an all timer. Waaaaaah

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Two parter Rude Talks of Chatting with the first part on the public feed!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Gotta say I was not expecting the crew to leave that fight alive. Seems like the Falls would have been a direct conduit to hell which is where they're still aiming to get to right? Or am I forgetting some aspect of that plot line?

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
I lust for a Swan Boy collected book

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT

Ainsley McTree posted:

give him another season of swan boy while there's still time to save him

Swan Boy isn't smart but Swan Boy isn't a scab

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Isn't that Poopis on that cover and not Hot Roddy?

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT

VoidBurger posted:

If it was Peepis, he'd have the Joe Biden shades and all the other ridiculous badass signifiers that Branson loaded him up with! S'gotta be Hot Roddy, right?

My money's on Flipcup or Peepis getting absorbed by Mother but only cuz the Bearowls and Peepis were both Mother-spawned, so it'd be a neat kinda "Full Circle" thing for Flipcup or Peepis to go back in, maybe make a genetic feedback loop that kills off Mother? I dunno but WE WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW. HYPE.

I took a gamble on Poopis or Peepis and failed miserably :(

I just feel like Hot Roddy has been out of the loop for too long. Fly free on that hog lil buddy

It's also kinda hosed up verbalising it but I think I hope it's Stirfry? He's been going off the deep end (which is a lot for this podcast) and I feel like it's building to a denouement relatively recently - although narrative circle of Flipcup or Peepis fits more with Mother. I AM EXCITED TO LISTEN

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Also Branson release a Swan Boy book, coward

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Branson's goblin names consistently cause psychic damage and I love it

RandomPauI posted:

I wanted to yell "just kiss already" but then the foot thing happened and that took care of that

I watched Talk To Me and listened to Rude Tales back to back tonight and man this quote can apply to literally both things

I, Butthole fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Sep 21, 2023

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Having just caught up on the last few episodes I want Stirfry-as-Drop Dead Fred vignettes for all time

Can't wait to get to Skulltenders!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
"Count Dracula's digital watch" had me howling

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
I

Don't

Wanna

Listen

To

It

:(:(

E: that said, after listening to Werner Herzog's memoir in audio book form I hope Chris's impression comes back for a main character. Some of the lines in the memoir are also straight out of Rude Tales with Herzog describing getting malaria and the subsequeny diarrhoea, and the best quote "I have maintained that the twentieth century was the biggest mistake in human history"

I, Butthole fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Nov 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
Con carne c'est la vie-pepe