Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

Warbird posted:

I’m 90% sure the Catholic pope is confirmed cannon in an earlier episode.

Branson 100% said "yeah, Jesus lived in this universe" in one of the early episodes (I think around the Kebin era of the show), though it was definitely flavored along the lines of "look, this isn't speculative fiction, we're going to have weird anachronisms and we're not going to add stupid Jesus-style analogues to cover up when one of our players makes an allusion to Christianity by accident."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

koshmar posted:

The first reply to that tweet hints at an announcement about the next campaign

Any chance you could screenshot it for those of us unwilling to maintain accounts on The Site Formerly Known as Twitter?

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

VERY COOL MAN posted:

wheelbarrow of salt but i read (unsourced) that the taylor breakup was "acrimonious as hell" so i wouldnt expect anything. thats hearsay & id love to be wrong!

Strange, I thought the current understanding was that he'd been working himself to the point of literal hallucination trying to do all the sound design and editing for both Rude Tales and Worlds Beyond Number and had to hand off his part of the effort so he didn't kill himself in the sound booth. You know, less "I hate all of you" and more "I am bleeding through my eyeballs from the stress and can't keep up this workload anymore."

edit: To wit, this reddit comment (have another truckload of salt lol) claims he was experiencing hallucinations and dementia symptoms, and their Patreon post on the matter says the breakup was largely due to his prioritizing his health.

Rampant Dwickery fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Feb 5, 2024

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
I mean, doesn't everyone aspire to the success of Perfectly Normal Vape and Tokables Salesperson Carboat bin Laden?