Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I did die for stir-fry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ahahaha the stream got DMCA'd

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

maybe you should reexamine your biases

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Fortunate Horse is Taylor's production "company"

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

uuuuuugb

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Maybe you should reexamine your biases.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ska rules ok

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

When Rude Tales ends and has its bittersweet goodbye I need them to get a sad orchestral cover of Ghost with a Boner to play them out.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Fortunate Horse just also hired a production assistant so they're presumably ramping up production capacity and efficiency.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Bellow is missing the lower half of his body, I'm not sure how that's survivable

it probably missed his vital organs

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I've never heard Dragonforce described that way I just know them as the meme band from guitar hero 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Even under the least personally acrimonious inciting circumstances, like a health collapse, It would suck to be left in the lurch with no editor.

Rude Tales was off the air for months because Taylor stepped away. Even if stepping away was the least bad thing Taylor could do at that moment, there were weeks and months leading up to that point where better management and communication would have made a better outcome possible. Grown adults have a professional responsibility to consider their health before it becomes a crisis whenever possible, and managers/employers/partners have a responsibility to identify and address health and performance issues in a professional manner.

Clearly, those responsibilities were not met by one or both parties, or things would have gone different. The result was months of money trouble and lost productivity/artistic fulfillment. That causes serious rifts in any work environment and between even the closest friends.