Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
cherished matthew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Do it ironically posted:

Take in its bubbling abyss.....

The vapors form figures both strange and tragic!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
this really feels like a 'ruh roh, time for act 2!' kinda swerve but its also genius so

but drat if i can't help but wonder why they are even playing d&d at this point

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i liked the fight episode because its fun to have a boss fight

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Taylor was interviewed for 2 hours on "my first dungeon" if you wanna hear him get realllll nitty gritty about podcast production

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
NAUGHTY NICO!!!!!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's so good

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Branson isn't on this episode :nailcare:

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Sankis posted:

is the covid quarantine mini series worth listening to

Y.e.s.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
tim deserves an emmy for his performance

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
This is a foot ep

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i think taylors thing about "his vibes were supposed to be off because his deal is colonialist" is preetttyy weak. like 'vacation' was only ever depicted in the show as a pretty cool thing arrayed against some weirdos and hosed up places, and 'turning your home into a tourist attraction' didn't actually come up until, well, the actual reveal. i think the idea of being inherently suspicious because there were some steel drums in the sound track is flimsy, is all.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
if you dislike the question mechanic there's about one mechanic left

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the party is very bad at taking in, processing, and sharing new information. which is realistic but also yeesh sometimes

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
these those has been killing it recently. just a ton of fun. Also it comes out frequently which is a big plus.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yeah. that plus the rude tales release schedule on both main feed and patreon is a lot sparser. plus these those has full new eps which is a much bigger incentive

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yeah cross referencing the amount of work taylor has talked about putting into rude tales + everything he's put into the WBN launch and talking about like, frequent hallucinations and health scares had me worried. glad the dudes taking care of himself. he's a real talent

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i sorta wish they'd allude to taylors characters. I don't think he left on bad terms or nuthin so I guess it's just a creative decision. it is interesting though to have like, the ships pilot or bobbolis brother just unpersond. they cant go to the pleasure dome!!!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
wow

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
God drat, "C'mon and Be My Friend"

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
They were cowards for not making her be dead for real last ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
He's producing for World Beyond Number which is...
A very successful patreon