Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Ainsley McTree posted:

I'll also plug Dragon Friends, but that one is even more chaotic than any of these other three. Every episode is performed in front of a live audience, so there's a lot of (fun, good-hearted) conflict between the players and the DM to get laughs from the crowd. Also all of the NPCs are played by a separate guy, so sometimes even the DM's own NPCs turn against him. I think it's my personal favorite D&D podcast, but it's very very jokey, it's not for everyone if coherent storytelling and emotional character building is important to them (this isn't to say that the DM doesn't try to tell a good story, it's just rare that the players cooperate with it in the way that he might have hoped when he was planning)

"G'day, cunts! Welcome to me castle!" is the only way to introduce a BBEG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Alright but the problem with this is now I'm on the BBEG's side, I don't wanna fight that guy I wanna hang out and grill with him.

And now you have some real D&D cooking.

"Go kill a tribe of goblins or we'll run out of hot dogs."

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Albi might disagree.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Stirfry is a lad of contrasts.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Experience Cuppage. Just to say you did.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Parsely only has one direction and that is W: FORWARD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Huh. So that wasn't a weird dream I had on edibles.