Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Warbird posted:

I wonder how much of the plot swerve was due to them realizing this sub campaign may have to go longer than expected due to this being a country of fuckups.

Edit: The US that is, not the other one.

In Rude Talks of Chatting they said they’ll be going back to the main campaign when Come at the King comes to a natural conclusion since they know the pandemic is going to last a while and they’ve gotten comfortable recording remotely now. They’re not going to stretch it out because of the lockdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Party Boat posted:

How are the bonus podcast episodes? I was considering signing up to the Patreon but didn't realise $10 a month was the lowest tier that got those, which is a bit too much for me right now.

The Rude Talks of Chatting are interesting behind the scenes stuff that go into what Branson had planned vs what ends up happening, how they use their experience doing improv together in roleplaying, the session zero for Come at the King, a few deleted scenes etc.

The Vampire the Masquerade one off was amazing and almost worth the price of admission alone.

I’d say it’s worth paying $10 once and downloading all the content if you can’t donate monthly.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

I liked Come at the King, it made for a fun summer, but I am genuinely excited to get back to the Polaris crew.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Do it ironically posted:

That’s awesome great job

New sode why did they have to kill Gretzky :(

You could tell Branson hated having an npc tag along, it was the right time for him to go.

Lmao Tzu fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 15, 2021

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

koshmar posted:

Arrggg spoiler!

My bad lol edited

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Empty Sandwich posted:

I've been trying to get into that, but I'm bouncing off a bit. should I stick it out?

It’s not as good as Rude Tales but it’s decent. It has a similar emphasis on being funny over meticulously following D&D rules.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Stars of Space is a good chaser for the off-weeks where there isn’t a Rude Tales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

They record in big batches over the course of a few days, the last set of episodes were from like September before their live show and they just ran out and did another “camp” recording session last month.